Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage at Bamboo Spa in Stroud Green Road  (Read 4076 times)

Offline daddy919

External Link/Members Only

1hr- £45

Literally a minutes walk from Crouch Hill station or 10mins away from Finsbury Park station. It's on the main road but the traffic keeps moving and it's not a busy area, although there is a bus stop opposite the shop. Once you're inside, the reception is on the side away from the shop window. Receptionist speaks good english and does work when the other girls are busy. She's in her mid 30s, from China I think and is average looking with a medium build.

Masseuse/s

I've been there twice in the same week. You can call ahead but the shop is usually quiet so there's someone free most of the time or just walk in.
The first girl was Jenny. She's from China and is also in her mid 30s. She came out wearing a revealing pink dress with her tit's nearly popping out. She's around 5ft 4, a bit chubby, and face looked okay. Not ugly.

Second girl I saw is called Cindy. Also Chinese and either late 20s, could barely speak english but cute. She has a pretty face, slim, no ass, and her tits were droopy.

Service

I started off lying face down on the massage table as Jenny draped a towel over my body and starting squeezing my limbs. Towel was removed and was given a decent but oily massage. Both the girls use too much baby oil. CC swipes started after like 5mins into the massage and she knew from my reactions that I was liking it so she spent more and more time around my ass, thighs and balls.
Turned over after 30mins and I asked about any extra services. FS was 80 but I just said no, 60 and she got her purse out and pulled out a condom. Made her give me owo first which was quite good. She could deepthroat and hold it down well. She then got on top and after some time sliding around my body, she slipped the condom on and we fucked. All in all I'll give her 7/10

Cindy I took advantage of. She started the massage the same way Jenny did but she was in front of me massaging my back. I had my hands on her thighs and ass the whole time but she didn't seem to mind. After like 5mins I asked her for FS and it took another 5mins of understanding one another till I handed her 60. She then told me to turn back around so she can continue the massage but I wanted her there and then. She was reluctant in giving a bj. Every time I pushed her head down, she started giving me a b2b. But when she finally did, her BJ was heaven  :wacko:
She's a lot prettier than Jenny so If I was to go back, I'd either see her or a new girl. I'd give her a 7/10 overall because her lack of english made me annoyed.

The shower gel they had is a Sainsbury's basic and it was either that that failed to get some of the oil off or the amount the girl's used. Overall I paid £105 for an hours massage which was decent and sex.

Offline KingCrowley

Do you know how is the parking in the area? Thanks.

Offline Mij

Nice...another one for the list!

:cool:

Offline Agent W

Do you know how is the parking in the area? Thanks.

It’s all 8:30am-6:30pm CPZs around there I’m afraid.
External Link/Members Only
(The others around there are the same.) Further up the road there are some 10-12 ones but it’ll be a 10 minute walk or a bus ride back.

Offline Agent W

I was there last week - see massage shop thread p70 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139562.1725. New experience for me and I’ll definitely be back. Sounds like the two you saw were better at it than the girl I saw (Helen) though she was cute and up for it.

Offline Steve121

Thanks for the review. May have to pay them a visit. Had been looking to go there but  hadn't  come  across any reviews of the place.

Parking is available for residents and pay and display. Be wary of match days when arsenal  are playing.

Steve121

Offline thesome

I am going there tomorrow. I will update new situation there