Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time A-Levels?  (Read 2163 times)

Blackberry

Afternoon all,

I'm planning my next punt however could do with a couple of pointers. I've never done anal or a levels as WG refer to them as and have several girls on my HL at present and would love the money to see them all consecutively lol.

As I unfortunately cannot I am intrigued to try out anal, is it worth it or just is it likely to be a bit of a letdown? I'm considering booking External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only in Leeds as I am visiting soon but wanted your opinion on someone who can show me the ropes and would be recommended in either Liverpool, Manchester or Leeds up to around £150 max, I haven't put this in a regional section as it would need to be in both North West and Yorkshire/Humberside!

Cheers in advance

Jim Panzee

When I do A levels with a SP I like them to lay on their backs so that I can see it going in. I've noticed that with civvie birds you meet some resistance entering their anuses and when you finally get it in it's right tight so there's no mistake it feels really nice..............yet I went with a SP and had her bent over and she just slotted it in no Resistance at all and I wasn't 100% sure if I was where I had paid to be as I couldn't see on account of her ass cheeks.

Sorry if I seem unduly vulgar.

Tony Montana

Tiffany for fun, great punt and happy to take it up the arse

Blackberry

Thanks guys, I hear great things about Tiffany on here whereas quiet on the Francesca front. Price wise I know Francesca is more expensive too. Not unduly vulgar at all buddy I suppose it's one of these got to try it things but currently that is what my search seems to be based on and that may mean missing out on some quality ladies who don't offer it.

Jim Panzee

currently that is what my search seems to be based on and that may mean missing out on some quality ladies who don't offer it.

After the photo's Anal is the first thing that I look for on a likes list as well as Rimming (Giving) :D

It's helps me deduce as to whether she's naughty or not.

JV547845

I've never done anal or a levels as WG refer to them as and have several girls on my HL at present and would love the money to see them all consecutively lol.

Don't put any pressure on yourself man.  Book someone you find really attractive (ideally from the rear too) who doesn't only do it as an extra - that would say to me she might be really tight and you might not get it in.  I'd say you want maximum filth for your first time and tell her what you want in advance so she can prep.  Get it up her bum before your first pop too so you're still good and hard. 

touch.and.go

When I do A levels with a SP I like them to lay on their backs so that I can see it going in. I've noticed that with civvie birds you meet some resistance entering their anuses and when you finally get it in it's right tight so there's no mistake it feels really nice..............yet I went with a SP and had her bent over and she just slotted it in no Resistance at all and I wasn't 100% sure if I was where I had paid to be as I couldn't see on account of her ass cheeks.

Sorry if I seem unduly vulgar.

How does that work - I've only ever done it doggy, first both knees on the bed, then one knee up and finally half standing?:

Offline Happyjose

Anal can be great, especially if she puts a vibrator up her clunge while you're doing her up the wrong un. That's very nice.

and in my experience always best to request before the meet so she can prepare

No idea who does it in your area though
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 01:06:28 pm by Happyjose »

touch.and.go

How does that work - I've only ever done it doggy, first both knees on the bed, then one knee up and finally half standing?:

And pile-driver style - great when the old fellas feeling a bit slack  :D

Blackberry

Thanks all, think I will give it a go and see what happens, would like to see Tiffany anyway so works both ways. Will try pre pop too (hopefully  :thumbsup:)

touch.and.go

Thanks all, think I will give it a go and see what happens, would like to see Tiffany anyway so works both ways. Will try pre pop too (hopefully  :thumbsup:)

A nice way to start A levels is to ask the WG to start fingering her butt-hole first - and dont stint on the lube. Have fun.  :thumbsup: