Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hairy bum hole  (Read 3526 times)

Offline Dan25085

There is no polite way to approach this subject so I'll just dive right in...
I have an incredibly hairy bum hole and want to rid myself of the hair. Does anyone else have a technique to get this done? The sheer physics are a nightmare, I've tried a wet razor and a electric but I just can't seem to get it all completely smooth, I can't see what I'm doing and can't twist at the correct angles.

I don't fancy going to a salon or using vent. Can anyone recommend a decent body hair groomer or are these just a waste of money?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Offline Alois1

Offline Dan25085

Offline BJrimmer

It’s easy. I have a similar issue.

So, firstly what I use is a Philips MG3710 clipper. They’re about £15-20 in the shops. Got mine from Tesco I think. They are perfect for this problem.

Anyway, what I do is put a chair in front of my long mirror in my bedroom, sit on the chair at an angle and then push back to reveal my bumhole for easy access to start the shaving process. Usually that is more than good enough to leave it there, but if you want an even closer shave, just then get a razor and finish the job.

Offline Dan25085

Great advice, thanks.  I've got my eye on the Braun MGK5280 9 in one. Expensive at 40 notes though.

Have you ever nicked that seam that runs along your gooch between your balls and aresehole? Its really painful and the fear of catching it again is making me over careful during the shave.

Offline BJrimmer

Great advice, thanks.  I've got my eye on the Braun MGK5280 9 in one. Expensive at 40 notes though.

Have you ever nicked that seam that runs along your gooch between your balls and aresehole? Its really painful and the fear of catching it again is making me over careful during the shave.

No never had any nicks with this Philips model. I find it brilliant, and have no fear that it will cut me. It just glides so smoothly. Great price too. The angle I’m referring to for you to sit at is to sit on the chair in a normal sitting position, and lean back as low as you can. This reveals your bumhole in a way that is really easy to see what you’re doing. Another fantastic product is the Philips ‘One Blade’. I’ve got that too, and I’d say it goes even closer than the other clipper. Again, no worries with any nicks.

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
Wax strip kit from pound land and a good mirror

Offline Sexpest

Veet hair removal cream is amazing then dry and add sudocreme so smooth after.

Online Ghost89

Wax strip kit from pound land and a good mirror

:scare:
Would that not take a couple of tugs to rip off cos of the angle you’ll be at?!

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
Veet stings loads and keeps stinging after washing

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I use a Philips body groomer BG3010 or BG5020 (comes with an extension you can use for shaving your back). A little pricier at £35 / £45 but you get a very close shave and you can us it in the shower.
Works well on contours and I use it everywhere in the groin area, including the sac and all around the bum hole.

check them out on online stores.

A must if you seek rimming services.

Offline Sexpest

Veet stings loads and keeps stinging after washing

Not if you buy the beet bikini which is for a woman’s vag but none the less does the same job for a man do my balls as well. Nicked it off the missus once never looked back.

Online Ghost89

I use a Philips body groomer BG3010 or BG5020 (comes with an extension you can use for shaving your back). A little pricier at £35 / £45 but you get a very close shave and you can us it in the shower.
Works well on contours and I use it everywhere in the groin area, including the sac and all around the bum hole.

check them out on online stores.

A must if you seek rimming services.

Do you not get an itchy ring when it starts growing back?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Do you not get an itchy ring when it starts growing back?

Nope. Straight after the shave, apply a little Boots baby oil all over. You get no itches.

Online Ghost89

Nope. Straight after the shave, apply a little Boots baby oil all over. You get no itches.

I’d probably end up cutting myself to ribbons in any case. If I was going to have it done I’d probably play it safe and get it done somewhere.

Online theejaculator

It’s easy. I have a similar issue.

Anyway, what I do is put a chair in front of my long mirror in my bedroom, sit on the chair at an angle and then push back to reveal my bumhole for easy access to start the shaving process. Usually that is more than good enough to leave it there, but if you want an even closer shave, just then get a razor and finish the job.

Good job I dont know you...wouldnt be able to purge this image from my mind :scare:

Online theejaculator

I have an incredibly hairy bum hole and want to rid myself of the hair. Does anyone else have a technique to get this done? The sheer physics are a nightmare, I've tried a wet razor and a electric but I just can't seem to get it all completely smooth, I can't see what I'm doing and can't twist at the correct angles.

I don't fancy going to a salon or using vent. Can anyone recommend a decent body hair groomer or are these just a waste of money?

Incredibly hairy? Can you do a comb over?

All joking aside I do sympathize

Offline Dan25085

Incredibly hairy? Can you do a comb over?

All joking aside I do sympathize

Put it this way, it pokes out between my cheeks  :(

Offline houseboot

Put it this way, it pokes out between my cheeks  :(

Doh!

That's your nose.

Offline Straightsix

Have you considered laser hair removal?
Saw a fella who had his neck (beard area) done. It was as smooth as a baby and strangely abnormal. Get the roots burnt out once, hair never returns.

Then you can think about getting it bleached. Then maybe a tattoo.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 10:34:21 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Jimmy83

Not sure if this is one of those urban myths but isn't the hair on your arse what keeps you from sweating down there?

Online Bru1901

Go buy veet (orange for men or purple for women)

It costs around £6-7 for 400g

Amazon had a special too

Splat it on

Wait ten mins

Use the plastic scraper to take it off

Works like a charm all over your body except the hole and your penis and balls

Offline Plan R

Can I ask why the concern?
Apart from no longer wishing to look like the-last-of-the-Mohicans doing a handstand, are you after a rimming off an SP ?
 :hi:

Online Bru1901

Can I ask why the concern?
Apart from no longer wishing to look like the-last-of-the-Mohicans doing a handstand, are you after a rimming off an SP ?
 :hi:

If you make a little effort it goes a long way

Especially in seeking meets

Offline Dan25085

If you make a little effort it goes a long way

Especially in seeking meets

Yes, this. Also, its starting to trap considerable  amounts of poo in it.

Offline val33

My ex-gf used WooWoo down below, it's a hair removal cream like Veet but specially designed for intimate areas and doesn't sting at all. Leaves you silky smooth.

External Link/Members Only

Offline stevedave

I wish I hadn't opened this thread while having my breakfast, I've just got an image of Cousin It pursing his lips  :lol:

But I am in the market for a new shaver, so appreciate the tips above. Thanks chaps  :hi:

Offline Whiteknight

Offline Derrick101

I find a flame thrower weed killer wand works wonders  :scare:

Offline jakeh

I've gone over mine with the safety razer many times and never even scratched the skin.

Offline victor989

I have an embarrassingly hairy body. About twice a year I have to shave it. For this I use the following tools:

1) A long freestanding mirror
2) An electric hair clipper for the body front
3) A long handled back shaver for the body back. This is 15 inches long with 3 safety razors on the end.
4) A normal safety razor

I have experimented with shaving my bum hole, by standing with my back to the mirror, twisting my head
to look into the mirror and dry shaving with the normal safety razor. I found it clumsy.

My best way is to do it by 'feel' without the mirror. Using one hand I pull one bum cheek away and 'gently'
dry shave it with the razor in the other hand. Then do the same with the other cheek.

Afterwoods don't put your fingers in your mouth and don't use the same razor for your chin.  :D 

The problem I have is that WG's find my body 'too prickly' afterwoods.

Offline Randy Mcknob

just wave a lighter around down there that's what i do once a week.  Stinks a bit, don't get caught not one you want to have to explain.

Offline stevedave

just wave a lighter around down there that's what i do once a week.  Stinks a bit, don't get caught not one you want to have to explain.

Offline Lewboy

I think that Braun is the one I use and it’s pretty good, never had any issues and it leaves me pretty smooth. I have a huge mirror so I can see what I’m doing.

Did try waxing to begin with but it’s quite painful/messy as well. Did consider going to a salon but I think they charge quite a lot.

Online Colston36

I quite misread you. I don't mind diving into a hairy bum-hole - but not yours, thank you.

Offline Thephoenix

I quite misread you. I don't mind diving into a hairy bum-hole - but not yours, thank you.

Just as well!

By the sound of things you may never be seen again. :scare:

Offline spiralnotebook

The good news, Philips do a laser based hair removal gun supposed to be the dogs bollocks, three painless treatments and no hair for months.
The bad news it costs over £300 .

Offline pa5151

I always make sure to shave my bum before being penetrated by a 10" tranny cock. No homo :hi:

Every couple of weeks no big deal. Or you can always just get someone to wax it for you  :wacko:

Offline TPotts

No hair crew Premium Intimate Hair Removal
 It’s good stuff.

Online theejaculator

I have an embarrassingly hairy body. About twice a year I have to shave it. For this I use the following tools:

1) A long freestanding mirror
2) An electric hair clipper for the body front
3) A long handled back shaver for the body back. This is 15 inches long with 3 safety razors on the end.
4) A normal safety razor

I have experimented with shaving my bum hole, by standing with my back to the mirror, twisting my head
to look into the mirror and dry shaving with the normal safety razor. I found it clumsy.

My best way is to do it by 'feel' without the mirror. Using one hand I pull one bum cheek away and 'gently'
dry shave it with the razor in the other hand. Then do the same with the other cheek.

Afterwoods don't put your fingers in your mouth and don't use the same razor for your chin.  :D 

The problem I have is that WG's find my body 'too prickly' afterwoods.

Enough already!!!

Online theejaculator

Reminds me of a time when I was having a thai massage ....she was massaging my bum, doing the cc swipes, then she stopped,  I felt a bit of a 'pull' from there. She then put a piece of toilet paper in my face...fortunately it was clean..ish

Offline rubric

The problem is that the chances are the rest of your body is hairy. So shaving one spot gives you the 'monkeys arse' syndrome.

Offline emraw

The problem is that the chances are the rest of your body is hairy. So shaving one spot gives you the 'monkeys arse' syndrome.

Yeah exactly this - isn't this the case for pretty much all men. Always wondered this when guys say they go completely smooth downstairs - doesn't it just look weird with leg hair and body hair just stopping?

Always trim.  You don't need to be totally smooth for a rimjob, just no long hairs. Use a trimmer on minimum length and just go to town

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Reminds of a post someone made all those years ago.... Review of Veet on an online site. Will dig it out when I get achance.

Offline m4rmite

Reminds of a post someone made all those years ago.... Review of Veet on an online site. Will dig it out when I get achance.
I know the very review you speak of.

I was in stitches all the way through it.

Offline Plan R

Couldn't link directly to that (in)famous review, however to find it
Google 'Ama _ _ _ veet review'  (spell the name of the well known online retailer properly of course).

Then in the search results, about the second one down is 'Ama_ _ _ customer reviews',
once that page opens, the 'top positive review' is listed on the left hand side.

The review starts;
After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian

:lol:

Offline houseboot

The Veet Review has been posted many times both on A***** and here, e.g.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37187.msg506656#msg506656
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 05:00:56 pm by houseboot »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
The Veet Review has been posted many times both on A***** and here, e.g.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37187.msg506656#msg506656

Correct, as well as P Net where I first came across it.

HB, thanks for digging it out, saved me having to do it.

Will quote it and post it in full. Cheers.

EDIT
Post on here is from Sept 2014.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 05:24:12 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
For those who have never read the Axxxxxx reviews for Veet:

This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml (Personal Care)
After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.
At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .
Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.
This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.
Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)

For those who have never read the Axxxxxx reviews for Veet:

This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml (Personal Care)
After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.
At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .
Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.
This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.
Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)