Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When A Typo Could Kill You!  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Corus Boy

I am happy to provide Deep French Kissing if there is a good oral hygiene. Advanced plague, latest dinner and ashtray breath aren’t pleasant and the service will be refused/limited in those circumstances. I take utmost care about my own hygiene in every aspect, I’m fresh before every single booking and expect the same effort for greater mutual enjoyment :-)

I'm sure she meant plaque.   :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

And I would not want to miss out on the DFK!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The Outsider

I wish she'd either a) stop posting media on UKE; or b) tour to the North East.   :D

I'd risk either the plague or a bit of plaque. 

Offline freeze44

:lol: so could answer that only have a bit of plague??!

TBH does look fit but that poem bollocks on her profile off putting...'Oh Mr Darcey...you'r such a wonderful lover'! can imagine her saying...would put me of the facial!  :crazy:

Offline Bogof60

Just read two threads one after the other.
One about Nicolette Shear or whatever who wants 1700 for an hour
And this one.
I know who I would like to spend my hard earned or even my hard on on.
And it ain't the blonde.
I would even chance The Plague  :wacko:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 12:21:00 pm by Bogof60 »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steelworker

Just read two threads one after the other.
One about Nicolette Shear or whatever who wants 1700 for an hour
And this one.
I know who I would like to spend my hard earned or even my hard on on.
And it ain't the blonde.
I would even chance The Plague  :wacko:

+1

Actually appears to be a genuine professional. I’m up in Brum now and again and will certainly try to sort something out. In my last plague examination I got the all clear  :cool:

Offline plums

Typos have a lot to answer for.  In my previous life as an IT guy, I once sent a message to someone saying I was coming to look at their floppy dick problem instead of floppy disk.

Offline Corus Boy

Typos have a lot to answer for.  In my previous life as an IT guy, I once sent a message to someone saying I was coming to look at their floppy dick problem instead of floppy disk.

Love it!  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Urban_G

Similar almost happened to me, I sent a joke message to someone that I wanted to 'kick them in the arse'. I had pressed 'L' by accident but spotted it before I sent it!

Offline Trapperjohn

Similar almost happened to me, I sent a joke message to someone that I wanted to 'kick them in the arse'. I had pressed 'L' by accident but spotted it before I sent it!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline tynetunnel

I once had to address something to a computer company, and never spotted the error until it was too late. The company were called Wang UK.

You boys are ahead of me there!  :lol:

Offline WARSZAWA16

And very nice she looks in the photo too. Purely in the interest of research I took the liberty of checking out her AW gallery to have a look at some more of her photos. You lucky Brummies!