Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Service Providers Control of Reviews on AW?  (Read 811 times)

Offline formulajuan1

Does anybody know how much control SP's have over their Reviews on AW? Whilst most SP's on AW have some Feedback, fewer display more detailed Reviews. Can they elect not to show any Reviews their clients may submit? Can they cherry-pick which Reviews to display? I thought it was worth asking the question as some girls display Reviews but the most recent may be 2-3 years old which seems a tad suspicious.
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline threechilliman

I believe they can choose to show them or not. However (and I can't remember how to do it - the value of AW reviews eh?) all reviews are or were searchable.

Edit.

Click Search -> View Field reports ->Click on Search Field Reports tab -> Enter Nickname. Just tried it and they all come up even if the girl hasn't chosen to display it.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 08:13:14 pm by threechilliman »

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
Does anybody know how much control SP's have over their Reviews on AW? Whilst most SP's on AW have some Feedback, fewer display more detailed Reviews. Can they elect not to show any Reviews their clients may submit? Can they cherry-pick which Reviews to display? I thought it was worth asking the question as some girls display Reviews but the most recent may be 2-3 years old which seems a tad suspicious.

The SP has to tick each one to be linked to their profile, if not however they are still findable as described above.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 08:38:45 pm by Strawberry »

niftyfiftydave

Should the question not be how do they control the fake feedback they are given, there are 5 or 6 with not very original nicknames must have done every Polish bird in town.

Offline Malvolio

You really don't want to take any AW review at face value.  Search on here for reviews, and make sure you carry out your own checks as to the trustworthiness of the reviewer.

Offline Bonker

That's right.

A lot of them are fake /unreliable /written by idiots. Shame for the girls who work hard to get good reviews.

Offline MT balls

Thanks TCM for that info how to read hidden field reports. Excellent tip ..........I have found on checking out some WG's , some negative reports which are quite illuminating,  great stuff , all helps when trying to pick a good un.
What this site is all about .
   MT .

niftyfiftydave

That's right.

A lot of them are fake /unreliable /written by idiots. Shame for the girls who work hard to get good reviews.

I think we are all aware now, they are not even clever with it, interesting one popped up this morning,selfie pics caught my eye, thought like that, 2 recent feedback, and 2 from the same pair for the next profile on the list for same days, The second one has to be B&S as the pics are nicked and never taken in a whores flat, millionaires kitchen lol, and there is what looks like genuine feedback for a few months ago.
Just looked again, both roms lol..

Offline formulajuan1

Many thanks to threechilliman and Strawberry for the useful info. Reading the otherwise hidden AW Reviews will be very useful. These days only a complete Cabbage would take Reviews on any BB or Website at face value etc. as posting fake reviews is now a widespread practice, see Amazon and Tripadvisor for example. On any BB or Website the Reviewers motives or objectivity are a complete unknown. Although they may often be fluffy, the genuine Reviews mixed in with the fakes on AW can provide useful details or background info, sometimes by the details they omit from the Service provided.
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Many thanks to threechilliman and Strawberry for the useful info. Reading the otherwise hidden AW Reviews will be very useful. These days only a complete Cabbage would take Reviews on any BB or Website at face value etc. as posting fake reviews is now a widespread practice, see Amazon and Tripadvisor for example. On any BB or Website the Reviewers motives or objectivity are a complete unknown. Although they may often be fluffy, the genuine Reviews mixed in with the fakes on AW can provide useful details or background info, sometimes by the details they omit from the Service provided.
I hope that we are different, our reviews appear to be genuine, only you have not yet written one, so speedily and in our days please ... write a real review.

Offline Greendoc

I’m going to start reviewing and toftt. Saved me a lot since I’ve been on here . AW feedback can be bought.