Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Austerity forcing bipolar woman into sex work  (Read 2155 times)

Offline freeze44

You are a more seasoned punter than me, and have been a member here for longer than me, so respect where it’s due  :hi:

However I’m with the Doc on this one. It’s not a moral high ground, it’s basic respect for everyone and especially those with disabilities and who shouldn’t be mocked for them. Be grateful for what you have, and that you don’t have the difficult lives that others do. Respecting people is simply good morals. No high ground needed  :unknown:

I don't disagree about respect etc and you or no one else on this forum has any idea how I or others treat people. So where's the respect for the other posters? Just because someone has a bad personal experience shouldn't get all shitty when normal banter is expressed here. The big difference is that this is a punters forum not real life!

Offline Doc Holliday

You are right, i find the whole disabled thing disturbing and more disturbed by punters actually going for it, been there myself with mental illness, but you cannot deny humor is often used to cover things we find uncomfortable and a big bunch of blokes on a forum are going to try and be humorous while chatting with others.It is human nature and often when the funnies come, they are more about a single post and the original point of the thread is forgotten.

:hi:

Offline Doc Holliday

Always funny when the moral police come out on a punting site!!  :lol:

Oh please ... not the punters have no morals argument  :rolleyes:

The big difference is that this is a punters forum not real life!

Interesting concept worthy of a thread in its own right.

I don't disagree about respect etc and you or no one else on this forum has any idea how I or others treat people.

So that implies in ‘real life’ you are normally respectful to others?

But when you post here it’s not the ‘real you’ posting but a person who behaves in a completely different manner via an internet forum persona?

Why then should anyone take any notice of the sincerity and accuracy of your posts if they are contrived?

...you in the same boat as the rest of us.

The use of the word ‘us’ is a little judgemental towards most other members? That aside I’m definitely not in the same boat as you, as I post on here exactly as I would speak to people in ‘real life’.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
AS I said she is dead so just let it fucking drop please.
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online finn5555

how do you know she is dead  :unknown:

Offline tynetunnel

I’m not sure that it matters if she is “dead” or not  :unknown:

The thread is still valid and has merit. If you are finding it distressing ER I suggest you stop reading.  :hi:

Offline freeze44

Oh please ... not the punters have no morals argument  :rolleyes:

Interesting concept worthy of a thread in its own right.

So that implies in ‘real life’ you are normally respectful to others?

But when you post here it’s not the ‘real you’ posting but a person who behaves in a completely different manner via an internet forum persona?

Why then should anyone take any notice of the sincerity and accuracy of your posts if they are contrived?

The use of the word ‘us’ is a little judgemental towards most other members? That aside I’m definitely not in the same boat as you, as I post on here exactly as I would speak to people in ‘real life’.

Bully for you that you reckon you post and speak on here as do in real life...doubt it though!

But hey have the moral high ground if it makes you feel good  :sarcastic:

niftyfiftydave

quote ; The big difference is that this is a punters forum not real life!

I know some punts are like fucking a blow up doll but how on earth is this not real life?

We are all alive, i hope, talking about our punting experiences and having a laugh along the way, hopefully punting with real women who are also alive.

The Doc has a point about saying things as they are thought, is that not what we do, and a point about respecting others, Why does anyone not respect another human whether the are behind a keyboard or chatting in the pub or paying to fuck them.

Yes people are going to lock horns sometimes, some things others say are going to wind you up, but there are ways of getting your point across politely without the need for a personal attack like it is pub closing time. Some people have different morals, a different aspect on life, we are all different in some way but are here to help, learn and hopefully dodge bad punts not judge someone you don,t know from behind a keyboard, unless they have proved themselves in writing to be out and out twats.

Doc comes across to me as a man with lots of life experience and knowledge of the game who makes his point clearly and politely and he has dug me out more than once. Never made things personal when he has disagreed and always responded to my reply.

If this site is not about real life experiences from real live people wtf is it about?

Offline freeze44

I know some punts are like fucking a blow up doll but how on earth is this not real life?

We are all alive, i hope, talking about our punting experiences and having a laugh along the way, hopefully punting with real women who are also alive.

The Doc has a point about saying things as they are thought, is that not what we do, and a point about respecting others, Why does anyone not respect another human whether the are behind a keyboard or chatting in the pub or paying to fuck them.

Yes people are going to lock horns sometimes, some things others say are going to wind you up, but there are ways of getting your point across politely without the need for a personal attack like it is pub closing time. Some people have different morals, a different aspect on life, we are all different in some way but are here to help, learn and hopefully dodge bad punts not judge someone you don,t know from behind a keyboard, unless they have proved themselves in writing to be out and out twats.

Doc comes across to me as a man with lots of life experience and knowledge of the game who makes his point clearly and politely and he has dug me out more than once. Never made things personal when he has disagreed and always responded to my reply.

If this site is not about real life experiences from real live people wtf is it about?

Not really sure of your point ND?? Are you saying that a forum is the same as talking face to face?? Well I don't believe that and like lots of areas of life people act differently depending on their circumstances...for example ever had road rage from some idiot who wouldn't last 2 mins face to face outside of the car?

I was drawing attention to the moral high ground being taken when all I can see if some banter?? Nothing that should get someone so uptight. It's clearly that...banter.

And then you go on about attacks? You will notice that one of the answers tried to question my validity on this site. But you have only read what you want to read so again a forum not like real life face to face.

You and others will have a view on who you like, respect or don't on here down to your interpretation of how posts come across....again nothing like real life. :hi:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 04:23:12 pm by freeze44 »

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I think many of us have had our but of fun with this and the Worst Picture Challenge thread that also mentions the woman in the wheelchair, including me. However, if ER is correct and until we know different, maybe we should accept what she says, out of respect and common humanity we should not discuss her further. The fact there has been no activity on the profile for some time may mean ER is correct. However unlikely it is that a member of her family or friends would see this, it is still only right we show respect?

Offline myothernameis

However unlikely it is that a member of her family or friends would see this, it is still only right we show respect?

Someone must know from her, family or friends, that she has a AW profile, as would think getting into bed on her own would be a task in its self

And then there here private gallery,  by the looks of it, someone else took the pictures