Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls with tampons inside  (Read 2312 times)

Hullhotpot

I punted a thai girl a few month back and when I fingered her I could feel a tampon inside. Tbh it kind of put me off. Is this some weird way of stopping spunk if the raincoat splits or maybe aunt flow was round. Has anyone else experienced this. It’s put me off.

Online GingerNuts

Has anyone else experienced this.

Yes.

Will you be posting a review of the punt?

Offline northface

I punted a thai girl a few month back and when I fingered her I could feel a tampon inside. Tbh it kind of put me off. Is this some weird way of stopping spunk if the raincoat splits or maybe aunt flow was round. Has anyone else experienced this. It’s put me off.
It probably just lets her carry on during a period. If wrong someone will let me know. Welcome new member.

Hullhotpot

Thank you.  It was a touring girl in Jesmomd Newcastle. I saw another review of her as I have been a long time lurker. I will get her name and do a review.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Are you sure it was a tampon, was there a string hanging out, some of them use sponges which go further up. Still out of order in my opinion, they should take the week off.

Offline Gustav Klimt

Saw this one again recently & as my hand reached the top of her thigh I could feel the little string from her tampon hanging down.
External Link/Members Only

Hullhotpot

There was no string but it was quite hard. When I fingered her it all felt slightly swollen and really dry. Not nice at all

Online Jonestown

Saw this one again recently & as my hand reached the top of her thigh I could feel the little string from her tampon hanging down.

Its like being at the funfair, you get a prize if you can pull it out using only your teeth.

Offline rhub9

Sponges during shark week are not that uncommon for sex workers, and - although rarer - I've even experienced civvie hookups using them.

External Link/Members Only

Not a fan personally!

Offline Hobbit

Are you sure it was a tampon, was there a string hanging out, some of them use sponges which go further up. Still out of order in my opinion, they should take the week off.

Seriously, take the week off? I doubt they would ever do that. Losing all that money for the week.  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

I agree girls shouldn't work while they are on the rag and i've felt a few sponges inside girls however once this was with a girl who previously told me she didn't have periods due to having had a contraceptive injection, when I asked her about it she said it was in case a condom split to stop spunk going inside her / reduce potential for STI's

Offline scutty brown

when I was young I twice had problems where the girls used condoms during sex and the things got rammed so far in she/we couldn't get them out.....they were both too tight to get a hand inside
both times needed a visit to the nurse and a pair of forceps: there was a real risk of toxic shock otherwise

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline 4xvx

There was no string but it was quite hard. When I fingered her it all felt slightly swollen and really dry. Not nice at all

some use ear plugs 

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
some use ear plugs
Well ... Nobody likes to listen to a cunt.

Offline Hurley

Might have been the tail from a coil back in the days when I actually had sex with my wife hers speared the end of my cock once and I ended up bleeding

SlamBoy

Might have been the tail from a coil back in the days when I actually had sex with my wife hers speared the end of my cock once and I ended up bleeding

I once dated a girl on civvie street who had the coil. Sometimes I could feel it pinch a little at the tip of my cock during sex. It was actually quite a nice feeling and would help me cum.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I agree girls shouldn't work while they are on the rag and i've felt a few sponges inside girls however once this was with a girl who previously told me she didn't have periods due to having had a contraceptive injection, when I asked her about it she said it was in case a condom split to stop spunk going inside her / reduce potential for STI's

I had assumed in the past it was to deal with early onset of any periods but I suppose there's some validity to this; I asked a SP once what was in there when I felt one once and she just said it was "for protection". Not sure how effective it would really be though.

I agree with OP though, quite off putting.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have often wondered what happens during 'period play' as the 'enjoys list' terms it. Anyone indulged in that? (deliberately or by accident?).

niftyfiftydave

I have often wondered what happens during 'period play' as the 'enjoys list' terms it. Anyone indulged in that? (deliberately or by accident?).

Yes, but not with a wg who would probably charge extra lol and not something i would chose to do anyway, Had several girlfriends who were rampant during periods, messy but hey ho i was not doing the washing lol.
My first wife was rampant while pregnant, i mean really up for it and far more adventurous than she was before pregnancy or after.

Offline B4bcock

Young sleeping babe fucked during her messy period     -      xnxx website (sorry, couldn't do a link).

Offline Fuzzyduck

I think it's a general term for getting it on during period time, e.g. fingering, DATY, fucking. I speculate there are more extreme niches (e.g. fisting or dripping blood from a pussy into an open mouth) but, whatever it is, it doesn't seem like a good idea. Been bled on a few times punting or found blood at the end of the jonny. Not pleasant experiences. Banged a civvie I'd pulled once when I knew she was on the blob. It was messy.

Offline Doc Holliday

Probably a post op  :D

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Bit weird i know but my first missus loved a shag when she was on, the blood splattering looked like a murder scene but we had quite a big walk in shower room so it washed but she was never more turned on than that time of the month!

She used to get very bad PMS as well. I often wondered if that had much to do with it?

Offline Plan R

There's always strings attached in this game

Offline Jerrycans

Bit weird i know but my first missus loved a shag when she was on, the blood splattering looked like a murder scene but we had quite a big walk in shower room so it washed but she was never more turned on than that time of the month!

She used to get very bad PMS as well. I often wondered if that had much to do with it?

Dated a girl that liked that as well. It was like I was stabbing her with my cock!

Offline WhackDaddy

Grab the string pull it out and sling it at the wall.  :thumbsup:

niftyfiftydave

when I was young I twice had problems where the girls used condoms during sex and the things got rammed so far in she/we couldn't get them out.....they were both too tight to get a hand inside
both times needed a visit to the nurse and a pair of forceps: there was a real risk of toxic shock otherwise

You just reminded me of teenage years in our regular Essex pub, had holiday homes close by,always pickings at weekends, my mate pulls this really thick girl, i mean absolutely clueless, dumb as dumb could be, goes off in the car, comes back pissing himself without her, still in the car with a tampon beyond reach, we all had a go getting it as did her friends but no luck.Dropped her to the hospital.
Met her and friends again next day and told her off to Brighton tomorrow for BH Monday, time of the Brixton Riots and before the M25, she says can i come, my mate says not unless you got your passport to get through Brixton. Like i said proper dumb, she bought it.

Offline munterhunter

Some years ago a girlfriend had a coil fitted. I did the same thing..fuck it didn't half hurt..no bleeding but my dick deflated like a burst balloon!