Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what is the point of new profiles that vanish soon  (Read 2420 times)

Offline paul_tall_

All of those profiles have been automatically red flagged and will be deleted within a couple of days.
None have been verified, the bots on the site will have spotted the reuse of the photos so will cull the profiles on the basis of they've been rejected before so can be rejected again.
It will keep repeating until the profiles are verified

If the bots actually existed surely it would make more sense to pre mod the profiles on upload and not show the profiles to the wider audience?

Offline scutty brown

If the bots actually existed surely it would make more sense to pre mod the profiles on upload and not show the profiles to the wider audience?

too much delay in getting real profiles online if they did that

Offline Lewis

My understanding is there is a 2-3 day delay for notification purposes between a profile being red flagged and taken down. Given that it will take 24 hours to get flagged, then theres around three days to run the PG scam and withdraw the money - remember the profiles may reside as part of a group, so the monies may get taken out as a group withdrawl, making it cost effective

Those girls I have highlighted in all my posts in this thread have their profiles removed within 24 hours, and none of them are in any groups.
30 credits are the minimum that have to be accrued, and unless things have changed, there is also a delay with new profiles withdrawing money to stop any photo selling scams.

I'll give you a couple of examples of profiles that were created on 28/05/2019, and use the same photos each and every time, but by around 4 or 5pm today they will have vanished again. Phone numbers are never displayed, and emails are never answered. There are at least 20 or 30 profiles like this using the same photo time and time again, and the profiles are rarely in the same location twice.

My gut feeling is that AW are creating these spoof profiles and pocketing any money made from them. Clever little scam really.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline paul_tall_

seems miss mini has a new pic, have you seen this picture for her previously  Lewis

profile External Link/Members Only

Offline Lewis

seems miss mini has a new pic, have you seen this picture for her previously  Lewis

profile External Link/Members Only

Yes, she's used that one before too. Here are a couple of old but obviously non valid links.

External Link/Members Only (Location of account - Greater Manchester)

External Link/Members Only (Location of account - Nottinghamshire)

Offline Lewis

The regular fakers have really gone to town today (ok, yesterday), with at least 14 photos that have been used numerous times before.

Usual MO. No phone number. Same or very similar style of writing in the profile.

By 5pm today they'll have all been removed again, and replaced with yet more fake profiles, some with the same photos again, and some with other repeat fake photos.