Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bora korean - Kensington High Street  (Read 15279 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6836174) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5282040) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
18 review(s) for korea teen bora (16 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline BearSneeze

Current profile: External Link/Members Only
Previous profile(s): External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Alias: Bora

Comms: arranged several days before, was asked to confirm on the morning of the day. Confirmed in the AM and again later in the evening before setting off. She replied fairly regularly.

Location: Hotel on Kensington Highstreet as her AW now points out. Hotel room is standard and was fit for purpose.

Price: 200 for 30mins included all basic services

Services: OWO, protected: CG, mish, gfe

Looks: definitely the lady in the photos of the latest profile and also the same Bora as reviewed on this site previously.
In terms of most accurate photo, I would go for one of the older photos in prior reviews (she’s in gym gear but outside at a train station platform it looks like), but add a couple years on. Other photos are close but clearly had a face tuned app involved.
However that’s not to say that facially there’s anything wrong, just a fad in most of asia with face tuning.
She’s pretty, cute features, doe eyes. Clear skin. You get the picture.

Body wise, spot on. 5’2ish, petite as you like, no real peach to speak of but some large enhanced boobs (visible scaring below). 3 tattoos. Definitely a cute little package.

Age wise she could definitely pass as early 20’s but she seems like she’s mid to late 20’s. Not a complaint actually a bigger plus in my eyes.

Punt: easy enough text when I was in the area, was given directions on how to get to the room. Light knock at the door and in I go.
Classic behind the door treatment. Definitely a super pleasant surprise.

Anyway was offered a shower but went for a freshen up, had showered for setting off. She counts in Korean so that was reassuring to heh.
So some mutual undressing, lfk and fondling, fingering, hr and onto some standing owo. She was throating me well, and was gagging herself on my length without any direction.
Moved onto the bed for some more foreplay on her, fingering and some RO. Genuine orgasm as she got super sensitive, or great actor. Either way it was welcomed.
Then she wanted some more, so covered the chap and onto some CG. Now it’s worth mentioning she is a small lady. Now I’m no monster but have a good size and took some work for her to get a good position.
However when she was on, she was on. She rides like an absolute champ. I’d love to say I fucked her hard but the reality is she fucked me hard. And she went into some animal mode the longer we fucked. Lip biting and the lfk from earlier was definitely more like dfk. I got really horny and in the moment teased around her arse with my finger, for all who read.. that’s a no go. Anyway so more fucking and I asked her if she wanted mish (looked like she wanted more but also like she needed to lay down). So onto mish, mixed in some deep thrusts with her legs over my shoulders. Eventually popped and we kinda fell about. Clean up ect.

She was vocal throughout and even tried to muffle her own noises. Great acting or real, it was good fun. But for those who aren’t into noisy partners.. maybe she isn’t for you.

We made some small talk afterwards, her English is limited (my Korean nonexistent) but it’s enough for friendly conversation. She mentioned she’ll be gone for around 2 weeks soon for travels and then back for a bit. She mentioned returning for some form of studying in the late future too. But this was very unspecific on timeframe.

Overall: For me Bora is everything I thought I'd get with Grace (based on reviews), however Bora lived up to those and more. Bora is a little pocket rocket of fun. She’s shy to begin and then warms up to you. I can imagine if you visited regular enough you could have a very easy going fun time with her.

She looks the part and provides all services as offered with no sneakiness.

VFM: Some people would say that at £200 for 30mins she’s not, and she’s definitely one of the most expensive than most I’ve seen. However given the services of others (especially in my recent experiences) it starts to become VFM. I’d definitely be tempted to visit less and save for 1 good session if I knew the service I got was always on point. So for me on this occasion I’m going to say yes this was VFM.

Would I’d return? Yes, however with the travel into central and the time commitments involved it definitely becomes a considered trip.

My only issue is she sounds like she’s here for a good time not a long time. So will have to look for someone else yet again.

Offline Glasierjus

I am going to see her later today, thanks for the review OP

Offline fionnov

Thanks for the review. She used to swallow but not mentioned on new profile, any chance you discussed such with her? any intel if she still does it?

Offline BearSneeze

Didn’t discuss, cim is listed at +50, would see if you can confirm before booking.

Offline OutForJustice80

I wish I’d caught her when her rates were somewhere in the vicinity of achievable

Offline Bbc365

Last time when I turned up to her hotel near Paddington,she declined me due to size restriction. I don't think she has any NBA policy.

Offline Dashing

« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 02:26:59 pm by Dashing »

Offline BearSneeze

Last time when I turned up to her hotel near Paddington,she declined me due to size restriction. I don't think she has any NBA policy.

Her profile did say it before it was restricted pending verification and then removed after approval.
I’m Just over 7”
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 02:41:19 pm by BearSneeze »

Offline Dashing

...In terms of most accurate photo, I would go for one of the older photos in prior reviews (she’s in gym gear but outside at a train station platform it looks like), but add a couple years on.

2019 photo capture post, courtesy of Sinz:

(Photo from unknown source removed)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 01:02:54 pm by daviemac »

Offline BearSneeze

Thanks Dashing, this is the best representation, but as mentioned she’s matured. But facially is the most accurate.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 02:54:09 pm by BearSneeze »

Offline boredtryst

2019 photo capture post, courtesy of Sinz:

is this what the hype is all about?

Offline Jayjay1

After reading the subject 'Korean Teen Bora Is back' in Region Discussion. I learnt that she is popular, maybe through physically or service.

Now seen few of her review and now AW profile. I guess she just a very horny SP with a pretty face n good service. But that price £350 hour plus £50 if we want CIM or Facials isn't that one step too far.

Is it just lack of competition?

Offline BillGoldberg

After reading the subject 'Korean Teen Bora Is back' in Region Discussion. I learnt that she is popular, maybe through physically or service.

Now seen few of her review and now AW profile. I guess she just a very horny SP with a pretty face n good service. But that price £350 hour plus £50 if we want CIM or Facials isn't that one step too far.

Is it just lack of competition?

Yes!
Her rates are ridiculous and she's no doubt milking the "genuine Korean" schtick for all its worth, while providing what would've been a fairly standard to good (but limited) Thai service 10-15 years ago.

A rip off, but if you have money to burn, I don't need to tell you to go for it

Offline Glasierjus

is this what the hype is all about?

I just went to see her and the hype they are talking about is her service, it is absolutely fantastic compared to most out there. Not sure if she is faking it or whether it was real, but she seemed like she enjoyed it more than me. probably most GFE experience I have had through time, plus the fact that she looks like an 18 year old innocent Korean woman.

Offline loveahe

It's those 7 extra muscles, so good that the Japanese Army enslaved them as comfort women!!

Offline Robert Musil

Anyone get any indication how long she is staying for? For the rest of the week, or longer?

Offline BearSneeze

Until Friday, but think tomorrow is her last day working. And then back after about 2 weeks.

Offline Robert Musil

Thanks man. Well, good job if she's coming back in a couple of weeks. I can't imagine she's had chance to do much work here otherwise, what with all the palaver getting her AW profile activated.

Offline stuart.

How did I not notice she was back lol

Offline BearSneeze

It was your reviews that led me to take a chance on the new profile. So cheers Stuart :)

Offline Tokidoe

I can’t believe you missed the general thread about her, was wondering when you’d show up. 😂

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Oops I may have wrongly commented on another thread. I’m pretty sure she’s just messaged me on seeking.  Certainly looks like her I had her favourited.  Her sugar babe fee must be eye watering.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 05:23:31 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Oops I may have wrongly commented on another thread. I’m pretty sure she’s just messaged me on seeking.  Certainly looks like her I had her favourited.  Her sugar babe fee must be eye watering.

I haven’t noticed her on seeking but could well be

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

I haven’t noticed her on seeking but could well be
Could well be stolen.

Offline berlinde

Have I missed the chance? Messaged her but no reply seems she’s been offline since last Friday

Offline Blacksealz

Missed her somehow the first time around, will have to make the effort. Would appreciate somebody sharing a DM with the SA link or preferably a number  :hi:

Offline Bartolomeo

Have I missed the chance? Messaged her but no reply seems she’s been offline since last Friday

It says in the review that she will be off travelling and back in 2 weeks

Offline Kamineugh

I swear it was about 140 for 30 mins in 2019 lol damn

Offline stuart.

I can’t believe you missed the general thread about her, was wondering when you’d show up. 😂

Yeah I can't believe I miss that, kicking myself lol

Offline flamingice

She’s back for 3 days (and 2 of them are gone).  :dash:

Now at £500 per hour.

Does anyone have her number to share, as she’s only taking bookings through AW and I don’t have an account…

:hi:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 02:36:39 pm by flamingice »

Offline Tokidoe

She’s back for 3 days (and 2 of them are gone).  :dash:

Now at £500 per hour.

Does anyone have her number to share, as she’s only taking bookings through AW and I don’t have an account…

:hi:

Making the most out of the pound drop. Better off just saving for a flight to korea and have some local fun there instead.

Offline yon yonson

Talk about the cost of living crisis!!!

Offline flamingice

Making the most out of the pound drop. Better off just saving for a flight to korea and have some local fun there instead.

It’s in my plan too  :bomb:

Offline Snowenne

she seems coming back for a few days but requests a deposit  but damn too expensive now, wish i had seen her before when she was around 150-200 range...  :(

Offline Sh5278

she seems coming back for a few days but requests a deposit  but damn too expensive now, wish i had seen her before when she was around 150-200 range...  :(

She was never at those price range. Even when she first started at the Crossharbour group, it was 160/hh and 280/h, and that’s without extras like kissing, owo etc. When she went indie it was already 300/h iirc.

Offline jj98

I just booked. Does anyone know if she does video recordings for extra?  :)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
If you've booked an appointment she would be the best one to ask, she'd the only one who can give a definitive answer.

Offline PLeisure

Congrats  :music:

Looking forwards to your review  :hi:

Offline flamingice

Me too  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Kitroman

Has her profile now gone? I made a booking but can’t contact her anymore lol

EDIT: Just read about the deposit scam RIP
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 10:05:00 pm by Kitroman »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Has her profile now gone? I made a booking but can’t contact her anymore lol

EDIT: Just read about the deposit scam RIP

Maybe make a review it would be nice for you to contribute  :unknown: