Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Cecilia OMG! - Lancaster  (Read 2272 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6719725) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline anthonysykes

Was in the mood for a bit of TS Action, so a quick check and noticed this one in a place where I just happened to be going - Lancaster. On AW but also on Birthplace. No feedback but no negatives either.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Phone call followed by a couple of texts. All very easy.

City center block of flats. Parking near by.

Buzzed to get in. All straight forward.

I call and she opens the door. Quick check of the goods while she ushers me into a tiny room with a double bed. There was noises from her friend in the same flat, but it didn't put me off. Felt safe.

Cecelia on close inspection is smoking hot. Dressed in lingerie she looks like her pics on Birchplace with a figure to match. Great ass, absolutely perfect.

She sings my face off, then I pay £200 for an hour. I know I am not going to last that long.

She then snogs me, takes my clothes off, gives me OWO, wanks herself, plays with me, sucks and kisses my neck and nipples. Just unbelievably hot. Beautiful skin, no fat, apart from the ass...

She rode me cowgirl, then she wanked herself til she came. Then I took in missionary and from behind. Finally I asked her for a blow job. I lay on my back and she finished me to CIM.

Quick clean up and I am off in under half an hour. Expensive but worth it. She is absolutely unbelievably hot, has eyes that just make you feel like she is into you.

Thoroughly recommended.

I didn't ask her to fuck me, nor did I touch her dick that much but somehow I didn't feel the need. The experience was pretty much like being with a woman. But a much hotter one who gives a much better service!

Offline Tyramhall

To be fair she looks great and I'm very tempted. What was her English like?

Offline anthonysykes

English poor but she spoke to me in Brazilian which is ultra cool

Offline silverspoon

sounds good fun mate,what song did she sing? quite like a bit of the carpenters myself :D

Offline charliepie

You paid for an hour but left halfway through is that right?