Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Emily Bea- Barking/Romford  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Asian20

Come across this profile yesterday. That ass looks sensational. External Link/Members Only

She seems to have very good feedback too, and a legit looking profile.

Some pics from her P.G.:

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been or now tempted?

Offline supastarjay

is it just me or do these look like two different people? top one looks orientalish, bottom looks more indian/medittereneanish

dezzatheblue2

Looks like a tattoo on 2 pics but not on another

Offline leatherlover

I agree - last pic looks like some sort of American girl. If that was really her though, WOW!

Offline akauya

is it just me or do these look like two different people? top one looks orientalish, bottom looks more indian/medittereneanish

Definitely two different people. Dodgy profile, most probably a B&S when you turn up. I would stay well clear...

Offline Asian20

Definitely two different people. Dodgy profile, most probably a B&S when you turn up. I would stay well clear...

I'm not really familiar with the concept of B&S. Does this imply that her feedback is all fake or?

Offline akauya

I'm not really familiar with the concept of B&S. Does this imply that her feedback is all fake or?

Bair and Switch (B&S) basically means the profile has the pictures of a gorgeous woman. Your socks melt when you see her pics, you book her and can't wait to be deep inside that hottie. You turn up at her place, then you realise that the hottie magically turned into a Les Dawson lookalike :)

To illustrate the above... you book this one:

Hidden Image/Members Only

but when you turn up you get this one:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:hi:

Offline llanero

possibly Brazilian? a number of them include Italy in their profiles

Offline akauya

Bair and Switch (B&S) ...[..]

I just noticed my typo... that should read Bait and Switch   :)