Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Running over time  (Read 622 times)

Sparquin

I have read a number of snarky posts on SAAFE complaining about clients running over time. I dare say some do it deliberately but I have experienced a number of overruns in instances where I have delivered the goods, so to speak and there has never been any complaint from the WG about the time.

Is this common or I am simply on a winning streak?

I would be interested to hear the ladies' views on this. Are you more inclined to be lenient on time if the earth has moved for you?

Offline smiths

I have read a number of snarky posts on SAAFE complaining about clients running over time. I dare say some do it deliberately but I have experienced a number of overruns in instances where I have delivered the goods, so to speak and there has never been any complaint from the WG about the time.

Is this common or I am simply on a winning streak?

I would be interested to hear the ladies' views on this. Are you more inclined to be lenient on time if the earth has moved for you?

I am ALWAYS ready to leave on time but sometimes the WG is in no hurry to chuck me out when i point out the time on my watch to them. This happens more with regulars, they dont count the minutes, they just offer a good service, though as i say i am ready to leave on time unless a WG says there is no hurry.

PolishGirlLover

Deliberate run over for me sometimes. It's irresistible when it's a girl I like.  :kissgirl:

petitealice

I'm not a clock watcher. I do set a discreet alarm for the end of the booking, but if the fella is on the brink of cumming, I won't stop until he has finished. Sometimes I have gone over by quite a bit, maybe twenty minutes without realising. The chap has paid sometimes, but I don't insist on it. I know some guys like a chat to break the ice first or just after to get dressed so that twenty minutes compensates for that. It doesn't happen often.

One guy recently booked half an hour, and it was very hot weather. We were done within twenty odd minutes so I gave him a tenner back.