Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Austerity Extras  (Read 414 times)

Offline tynetunnel

From The Times today:

“A woman I know who works in a salon offering massages was tending to a respectable middle-aged man with muscular back pain. As she neared the end of the massage he shyly inquired, in time-honoured fashion, if she did “extras”.

Awkward. She told him categorically, no. But it’s hard to decide which was the more insulting part of his entreaty: the request itself, or the amount he offered for a “happy ending” - a fiver.

The cheek! Does he think it’s 1983? Or has austerity bitten harder than we thought?”

So I ask, what price a happy ending - what would you pay, and how low would you seriously go?

Offline Jeremy

The implication there is that £5 would have been a perfectly reasonable price to charge in 1983, so adjusting for inflation we can conclude that the correct amount in 2018 would be ~£16. Doesn't sound that bad to be honest!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 08:45:49 pm by Jeremy »

Offline Waterhouse

From The Times today:

“A woman I know who works in a salon offering massages was tending to a respectable middle-aged man with muscular back pain. As she neared the end of the massage he shyly inquired, in time-honoured fashion, if she did “extras”.

Awkward. She told him categorically, no. But it’s hard to decide which was the more insulting part of his entreaty: the request itself, or the amount he offered for a “happy ending” - a fiver.

The cheek! Does he think it’s 1983? Or has austerity bitten harder than we thought?”

So I ask, what price a happy ending - what would you pay, and how low would you seriously go?
Personally I wouldn't pay anything now.  Had one experience (my first and only, see review) with a Chinese massage place and promised myself "never again".

Much prefer a proper, therapeutic massage that's fit for purpose and delivered by a professional, and to save the fun, fantasy and HE for when I'm on a booked meet with a solid and reliable SP.