Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: surbiton girl?  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Good-timer

Anyone had a meet with Melani?
Everyone time I've tried to call she is booked up? She must be doing something right? Is she worth a visit?

External Link/Members Only

Offline bhudda

Anyone had a meet with Melani?
Everyone time I've tried to call she is booked up? She must be doing something right? Is she worth a visit?

External Link/Members Only

I expect anyone charging £80 an hour in that area is likely to be busy ... be prepared for extras ... her only being able to do 30 mins (at more than £40) and not many services on offer ... I'd love to be proved wrong though ...

Offline Stav096

I would give it a miss; search on the number - it is also used for a Brazilian girl so I would question the accuracy of the advert.

Offline ms69121

I decided to give this one a go today.
Didn't have too much time and wanted DFK, OWO and CIM. Negotiated £60 for 20 minutes and boy did she deliver! Comms really good. Fairly discreet free parking behind the block of flats. Buzzed in and up the stairs. Cheerful welcome and surpassingly she said, "If you like what you see and want to proceed leave your shoes here". Never been offered an escape before. She's definitely the girl in the pics. Was offered a drink, but declined. Clean flat which is obviously her home. Nice room with massage table and bed. Services confirmed and paperwork done then down to business. I didn't want sex, just kissing and oral. She was brilliant at both. I fingered her bald pussy and made her cum in between her giving me a very enthusiastic bj. She offered for me to fuck her, but I declined as I really want a good blow to completion. I eventually blew my load and she made sure I was well drained and happy before going to spit it out and gargle. Returned very chatty. Not a clock watcher as we were already close to 30 minutes in. Offered a drink again, but declined. Definitely planning to visit many more times. Fantastic attitude, warm and enthusiastic.

Offline WKD123

Hmmmm. What's that fishy smell?   Trout?!?   Hmmmm no.  Tout.... :P

Offline themaserman

Yep fishy lol! got to be total bollocks!!

Offline ms69121

I have no reason to bullshit you. Give it a go, it's a discrete back entrance and if it's bullshit then walk. Not complicated.

Offline Good-timer

I can vouch for that review.
I did visit her in the end for a 15 min quickie. Sorry I need to do a review.
Firstly she isn't the best looking (good enough though) but is certainly the friendliest I have met. On entry she asks of your happy with what you see.... Then makes you wash your hands.

Two beds in room- massage table and clean double bed. I don't do owo which she didn't like .... She doesn't like the taste of condoms so she oiled my cock up whilst I played with her pussy then jumped ontop/ then doggy. But she told me to stand up whilst she had her arse over the end of the bed.
I'd definitely go back but as I said she isn't the best looker, has a small tummy and small tits. She makes you feel very relaxed though!

Offline ms69121

Thanks for vindicating me GT! Agreed about looks, but attitude definitely makes up for it!

Offline bartholomew

I saw this girl last August, as noted above not a stunning looker, more girl next door, 32/34b, which I like , 5'6 and very friendly.
Regular session is £80/hr, for which you get fs, oral (not sure if owo or not) and massage, or more gfe, dfk owo and cim which is £100.
I visited again a few days ago (obviously not top of my list if I waited a year to see her again) and when she started to go through the prices I just told her I'd have everything and gave her £100.
I'd asked her for handcuffs, dildo and some tights to tie me up, all of which she agreed to, but even though her English is quite good for an EE she said she misunderstood 'tights' so untied I remained. She didn't quite get the concept of restrained and helpless (although she did tell me she used to be a dominatrix in Hungary and had guys who liked ball busting , canes, cbt etc.)
We played around a bit, she sucked me, I didn't fancy going down on her this time (I did last year), she stuffed a dildo where it shouldn't go, but I felt a little uninspired overall and little bart showed it, much to her annoyance.
Ended up her giving me a very soft and slow blow job while I lay back and watched her, kept me going for nearly fifteen minutes and then took it in her mouth.
Went off and emptied it in the bathroom, I took my time getting dressed and she gave me a bottle of water, left almost exactly 65 minutes after I'd arrived.
So, would I go back again? Maybe in a year if I hadn't had CIM for awhile.
VFM? Just about, I quite often pay £90 and a little more for young Chinese girls to wank me off and wriggle around on top of me, sometimes get PM if I'm lucky.
Recommended? If you like EE and girls next door, just about.
 :hi: