Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anonymous Sex Worker Shares the 15 Strangest Things Men Have Asked Her to Do  (Read 3322 times)

Offline poi

External Link/Members Only

1. Her first time. "My first exchange happened on a Saturday night when a guy who noted my high leather boots followed me into the vestibule of my apartment, crouched down and began licking my boot. In less than a minute he handed me money and left. I barely saw his face."​

2. The brunch date. "[There's a] guy who comes to my apartment Saturday mornings with bagels and lox. His thing is setting up the brunch spread and having sex before we eat it."

3. The "can't always judge a book by its cover." "Even though [the guy] had a nice house and seemed like he might have a normal wife, he wanted me to strap on a dildo and tell him how tight he was."

4. The total creep. "[One guy] actually created a peephole so his buddies could watch while I was working on him. He is missing digits on his fingers. ... He's the kind of person you would cross the street to avoid."

5. The guy who didn't want sex. "Dick K. who is a client of my printer took me all the way to California with him on his business trip. I can't figure out why. He doesn't touch me though we sleep in the same bed."

6. The (several) guys who said they'd be sex workers if they were women. "Many [guys] have told me if they were a girl they would be doing just what I do."

7. The nice guys. "Most [guys] are more polite than guys I've dated either because they respect someone who makes more an hour than they do or because they know they're going to get it so they don't have to be defensive."

8. The lazy guys. I sometimes think [the guys] pay so they don't have to feel guilty about just lying there and making someone else do all the work and not returning the favor.​"

9. The dad-type. "Another of my regulars owns a hardware store where we sometimes do it. He pays me every week whether or not he sees me and actually calls it my 'allowance.' It is hard to square his fatherly manner with his lewd lifestyle."

10. The rich cheap guy. "Another of my regulars is a big hedge fund trader. I hear he is rich but he pays no more than anyone else. In fact he pays less; he insists on meeting in a hotel room near financial row and deducts the room from my pay."

11. The scary situation. "I also won't do men in groups because they turn into rapes. You can control a one-on-one situation but you can't stag parties and drunks."

12. The cuddler. "In addition to sex [the guy] wants to cuddle which, even though he has technically paid for my time, irritates the hell out of me. I am speeding my ass off and the last thing I want to do is play statue with some needy stranger when I can't even smoke. This is agony."

13. The guy afraid of his "loose female employee." "It's like my printer. I go by his print shop several times a week and we do it on the darkroom floor. And he always cautions me to use the client bathroom, not the employee bathroom, because one of his female employees is loose and might have an STD. Where does he think I have been all day, at the library?​"

14. The guy who gave her a (stolen) car. "I was in California and this guy picked me up and said if I would spend the night with him, he would give me a car. Right — I really believe that. But much to my amazement, after a long night of performing oral sex on me even though a million women would allow that for free, there was a car. It was a Honda Civic and the reason he was giving it to me was it was hot."

15. Younger guys who steal. "Almost every guy thinks he's an exception and his ego doesn't want to let him pay ... Younger guys are especially bad and I have had them steal back the money while I wasn't looking.​"

PuntAMunter

She has not lived if she thinks that shit is strange.  A WG recently told me about a client that tied her up and threw custard at her.  :unknown:

zundabar

guys wanting to cuddle is in the top 15 strangest? from what I understand that's pretty standard for any kind of GFE.

bullshit list is bullshit.

vw

A few years ago one of my ex-regulars mention this guys wife brought the punter to the door naked on a lead, and left him for an hour.  The security tape ended up as evidence for her eviction !

zundabar

A few years ago one of my ex-regulars mention this guys wife brought the punter to the door naked on a lead, and left him for an hour.  The security tape ended up as evidence for her eviction !

That I can believe.

guess he let her do that because he was "whipped" in both ways.

Grumbleguts

Would have thought a cuddle would be part of the norm with WG's :) :hi:

willbred

guys wanting to cuddle is in the top 15 strangest? from what I understand that's pretty standard for any kind of GFE.

bullshit list is bullshit.

+1 This list is a load of old bollocks

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Wow, what a non-article! None of these sound strange - even No.14 has many variations of it and most of us will have experienced punters trying to barter sex for stolen goods.

Offline TomTank

All looks made up by the girl, doubt she's ever worked at all, pure fantasy.

zundabar

number 2 is eating brunch after sex - because eating after a physically and provably emotionally draining experience is absurd.

+ it isn't uncommon to smoke, drink or talk after sex so why would eating be considered one of the strangest things? I've only been on 1 punt and I've done stranger things than all but number 1 on this list.

LL

after a long night of performing oral sex on me even though a million women would allow that for free..."

Where are all these women who will let you go down on them all night for free?  I'd like to meet them!

vw

number 2 is eating brunch after sex..
Yes especially important on double punt days along with hydration, particularly in the summer !

willbred

Yes especially important on double punt days along with hydration, particularly in the summer !
I seem to need food straight after a punt every time. Probably to do with being diabetic and wanting to hit the punt on an empty stomach. I have to be careful not to just dive in for junk food straight after!

Offline hantshagger

Where are all these women who will let you go down on them all night for free?  I'd like to meet them!
+1   (but join the queue behind me!)

Offline Moresomes

Thought this list was going to be a filthfest of flying helmets, sticks of celery, horsewhips, and german shepherds. What a total let down.   :thumbsdown:

vw

flying helmets, sticks of celery, horsewhips, and german shepherds.
Really would love to read that review !

jcdmj12

I'd bet the cost of a punt that the "anonymous sex worker" is in fact an intern on her lunch hour, trying to fill an empty page before print deadline.

zundabar

Really would love to read that review !

Someone needs to start a bogus review thread where people can post their fake insanely bad fanfics, so long as they don't involve the fucktoy from that worst pic thread it should be good.

vw

Someone needs to start a bogus review thread where people can post their fake insanely bad fanfics, so long as they don't involve the fucktoy from that worst pic thread it should be good.
Have you seen the review your other half thread along the same lines, funny and tragic.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61278.0

Dick4snowqueens

This must be an average day for a working girl
I thought was going toread about being pooed on and peed on or worst still eating poo.
Disappointing

vw

This must be an average day for a working girl
I thought was going toread about being pooed on and peed on or worst still eating poo.
Disappointing
Must sound outrageous to the wholesome cosmopolitan readers.  Don't forget we don't lead sheltered lives !

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
The person who wrote this was obviously only a sex worker for a couple of days if these are the strangest things she has been asked for
Hell in my second week I met the white knicker frog/toad man and he still isn't the strangest thing I have been asked for

vw

I met the white knicker frog/toad man.
Intrigued, is he a legendary punter ?

MrRiz

How is a rich cheap guy strange either? This is just her list of 15 types of client.  :(

vw

How is a rich cheap guy strange either? This is just her list of 15 types of client.  :(
Did it hit a nerve ? 

oldie44

Thought this list was going to be a filthfest of flying helmets, sticks of celery, horsewhips, and german shepherds. What a total let down.   :thumbsdown:

"allo allo" had sticks of celery and Germans, didn't it ? Some very fanciable birds in it too, although I dread to think what they look like now  :scare:

zundabar

One of my siblings' OH's used to work as a waiter in the US and apparently those below the upper middle class line tip very well while those above tip like complete shit. Part of the reason the rich get richer is because they tend to be stingy bastards, why an apparent WG would be surprised by this fact is a mystery.

Offline LanceVance

Number 10 sounds like a bell-end and the WG in question must be really gullible, I always thought that Hotel Room Hire will always be an extra, that's why I only do outcalls myself.

On the whole these seem tame, I remember reading a thread on SAAFE where a WG mentioned a punter who paid the cash, swallowed the contents of previously used condoms, then walked out!  :vomit: :scare:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Intrigued, is he a legendary punter ?

Not sure punter would cover what he is but many girls have met him.  He rocks up holding a pair of white granny pants and a box of live frogs/toads and expects you to put the knickers on the pop the creatures into them and try killing them by bouncing up and down on the floor. :vomit:  He gets turned away quite a lot funnily enough and still doesn't learn to mention it on the phone when booking

Online Jamboney

On the whole these seem tame, I remember reading a thread on SAAFE where a WG mentioned a punter who paid the cash, swallowed the contents of previously used condoms, then walked out!  :vomit: :scare:

I remember reading that too. There's some odd bastards out there

Offline Turtle1

She lists guys who want to cuddle as creepy and weird. Only weird one here is the WG