Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Awork Private Gallery Question  (Read 601 times)

Mikeyboy88

Do the WGs get your username if you subscribe to their PG?

Only asking as had a message from a WG I’ve not seen before and wonder how she found me?

Offline SO595

Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Mikeyboy88

Thanks for that, makes sense now  :drinks:

Offline Home Alone

Does anybody know if you've bought £30 worth of credits, qualifying you for 3 'free' purchases, does the SP know if you've used one of the Freebies to view her? :unknown: I'm just wondering if she'd see you as a cheapskate & provide service at an appropriate level?

Of course, if you went to see a Yorkshire lass, you could say you were merely being thrifty! :P :lol:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Apparently so, and they can see if you have them on your hotlist:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=124468.msg1411839#msg1411839

I do not believe they can see you hotlisted them unless you have a thing called "Client Connections" enabled in your AW profile.

Offline SO595

I do not believe they can see you hotlisted them unless you have a thing called "Client Connections" enabled in your AW profile.

That's not 100% clear from the email quoted in the link.  Certainly, "Use the link below to see all members who have you on their Hot List and who participate in Client Connections" suggests that the link given in the e-mail only works if Client Connections is enabled.  It's not 100% clear that the e-mail is only sent in that case (though it would make sense).

Can any SPs shed any more light on this one?
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac