Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - London Tower Hill - Gorgeous Polish Throat Goat  (Read 2228 times)

187 review(s) for Veronica69_a (166 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline SunnySun

External Link/Members Only

Hey UKP Pals, *Rubs hands* my first time with this heavily reviewed throat Goddess.  :diablo:  :angelgirl:

When: Mid March 24
Price / Ask: £100 for 30 mins - OWO Oral only session with cock and ball worship, and of course a soul enriching throat climax.
Location: Short walk from Monument, nice apartment block on a busy road.

Accommodation: Beautifully clean flat, multiple rooms, full length mirror in the corner of the bedroom   :yahoo: , toilet and shower offered.

Comms: Whatsapp'd 1 day or 2 prior, arranged for a midday week session. Fast replies, prompt and to the point. Confirmed on the day, no issues.

WG: So I'm definitely partial towards Polish girls so excuse the bias, but Veronica is gorgeous. Her body is very, very hot. Slim, toned, clearly takes great care of herself. Lovely soft curly hair (wet as she showered prior to meet), can't remember the exact outfit but I believe it was a silky dress covering tightly fitting, netted lingerie. Face is lovely, big lips and happy to LFK but isn't my thing.

External Link/Members Only - Very accurate picture of her on the day.

Meeting: Made it to the post code, hung around a coffee shop for 10 or so minutes until I was summoned. Received the flat details, took a deep breath, downed my coffee and made my way into the entrance. Greeted by this absolute babe behind the door, no others in the premises as I could tell.

Handed over the dirty fiat, pretty sure I was shaking with nerves as I have only just got back into this haha :lol: , bit of small talk whilst she stashed the cash and I must have removed all my clothes in 5 seconds flat.
I was standing in the room when she re-entered and then it began.... she walked up to me and lead me to the bed.

First 10 minutes: was me sitting off the edge of the bed with Veronica on her knees. Ass staring at me in the mirror with her head in my crotch she begins making noises, licking from my balls all the way up to my head, light ball sucking, mouth and tongue covering and lubing up every inch of me. And then.....  :bomb: she starts plunging into my cock from the top to absolute bottom with ease  :bomb: . Hearing that throat pop sound each time. One of the best feelings a man can experience.

I felt my body beginning to surrender so interrupted her  :dash: and asked for standing throatfuck to completion.
This is when it got really filthy.....  :diablo:

I'm now standing in front of the mirror with her kneeling and she begins spitting on my dick, looking up at me with those crystal clear eyes and puts her hands behind her back.......  :wacko:  :bomb: OMGGGGG. Her head is now jack hammering me with deep, full shaft throat fucking from the head to balls with her nose hitting my stomach each time. This absolutely ruined me and before long I'm pumping gravy directly into her stomach. Legs instantly go soft and I'm stood there looking at my entire shaft still down this babes throat where it remained for 30-45 seconds(?) until I was EMPTY and completely done pulsating.

Summary: I didn't stand a chance. No doubt the most skillfull BJ / throatfuck I've ever experienced from a WG. Veronica is a stunningly wild woman, very sweet and friendly and seems to absolutely love her job. No doubt I'll return whenever I need a pep in my step.

Cleaned up, gave her a hug and headed off into the big bad London city.

Overwhelming Positive from me. I tend to really investigate prior to meetings and Veronica lived up to all expectations from previous reviews, no surprise really. Thanks lads for all the reviews and info thus far, very accurate.

Over and out.
Ss   

Online patelprat

Thanks. Was it booked during her early bird time when you get a free extra?

Offline LipLover

Well he said it was midday, but as you suggest, that's the price without extras?

Every time another review appears (which is very regularly) I promise myself to sort out a visit...and I keep thinking about her profile saying "You going to miss me"...eek!

Online patelprat

The inclusion of extras in the pricing just seems to not be consistent from the few reviews I've read of her.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 05:15:15 pm by patelprat »

Offline SunnySun

Thanks. Was it booked during her early bird time when you get a free extra?

No 1pm ish but that does peak my interest too!

Offline SunnySun

Well he said it was midday, but as you suggest, that's the price without extras?

Every time another review appears (which is very regularly) I promise myself to sort out a visit...and I keep thinking about her profile saying "You going to miss me"...eek!

Go on mate, spoil yourself  :cool:

Online patelprat

No 1pm ish but that does peak my interest too!
Well, CIM/CIT was the "free" extra  :D