Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy delicious - Tamworth  (Read 2215 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7526171) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bigindian69

External Link/Members Only

Found myself with a spare hour after work so thought id see who was around in my area , found katy above , seen that she was local and was free straight away comms were great easy to arrange, simple instructions to get to the property with plenty of parking nearby

Upon entry to the property i was greeted by a stunning blonde/brunette in a lovely body stocking with her massive tits poking out , money exchanged £80 for 30 mins and we got down to it , she started off by giving me a nice slow lapdance gradually pulling my trousers and boxerts down while she rubs up my cock with her bare ass , then proceeded to start giving oral with ( i opted for this) after about 10 mins of sucking she stood up and bent over the bed where i fucked her doggy shes a good moaner , eventually flipped her over and missionary until i came on her tits

Overall a decent experience, comms were good english was abit shit but she could take a pounding and was pretty polite overall would see again

Offline Cf17

Does she do any FK/DFK? Or is it an extra?

Online mr.bluesky

Does she do any FK/DFK? Or is it an extra?

You'll have a bit further to travel to see her now. Profile says she is in Edinburgh.