Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Thai (vivastreet), York, Layerthorpe  (Read 1152 times)

Offline SecretPete

External Link/Members Only

I was up north on business and fancied needed to relieve myself after quite a long journey and of all the people I messaged, Vicky was the only one who replied. She wasn't the same as the pictures, but I expected that being on Vivastreet...

Comms were excellent and all over text. Very quick replies and offered extra services (anal 30, owo 20) I booked in for half an hour.

The location was nice and discreet. An apartment building near the climbing centre, the entrance was hidden, had to walk to a car park and her door was accessed through a hidden part of the car park, so no awkward passing people in corridors, etc.

She greeted me behind the door wearing a leopard print thong and bralet. She had lovely long black hair, stunning eyes, and lovely fake b/c cup tits whith pert nips poking through...

Paperwork done (80) and straight to it, she undid my belt and fly, popped on a rubber with her mouth and was away. A good 5 mins or so OW and she managed to throat me a couple of times, keeping eye contact throughout...she then said...you fuck me now, ripped off her bra and thong and spread herself on the bed.

She lubed up and said: "gentle now...go slow" once I was in, with her legs on my shoulders, pumped a few times and she said: "fuck me now, hard." Wow, did her pussy feel good! She was moaning and seeming to enjoy being rounded, she kept grabbing my ass, playing with her bits and seemed to be enjoying herself.

We swapped over to reverse cowgirl, where she lent back, allowing me to grab her bits and rode me hard and fast, like there was no tomorrow. She was moaning, making all the right noises, etc. Then hopped off, looked at me dead in the eyes and said: "fuck my hands."

With that, she ripped off the rubber and started tossing me off just as hard and fast as she rode me, biting my lips and biting my nipples, until I couldn't hold it much longer and exploded, all over her hands and the bed...

She played with my cum and cleaned me up, made a joke about having to get new sheets and offered a shower, she said she wanted to wash me down...I couldn't resist. I hopped in and washed off, I stepped out and she rubbed my torso and member down with a towel and was rubbing herself up against me...

I wish I had the time to stay longer...when I'm next up, I will definitely visit Vicky again!

Offline Aireman

Cracking review and sounds like a great service at that price  even if the photos don't quite deliver she's hot.

Might have to make a trip up to York