Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara-leigh Stoke on Trent  (Read 1506 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6989037) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Windowwood99

External Link/Members Only

Ive been a couple of times, again last week. Nice normal street, no dramas. Parked up around corner and walked round. Door opened straight away.

£130 the hour. Pics correct, pretty face, lovely smile. Nice and chatty, offered a coffee.

RO, OW and sex in various positions. Gets into it and seems to enjoy. Shower after and away. Very curvy and short just how I like. Age seems correct too

Offline StokeBbc

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
Had my eye on her for a while, thanks for the review  :thumbsup:
What area of Stoke is she based in?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Had my eye on her for a while, thanks for the review  :thumbsup:
What area of Stoke is she based in?
You've been here a while and used the site often enough, have you not seen anyone you could have reviewed, we are a sharing community after all.

Offline StokeBbc

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
I don't punt all too often and when I do, I make decisions based on the reviews on here.
I'll try to be more contributing  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I don't punt all too often and when I do, I make decisions based on the reviews on here.
I'll try to be more contributing  :thumbsup:
So you leech off the site to ensure you have decent punts but don't think to give back by way of reviews.   :unknown:

Your only other contributions was to totally disregard the rules and make unsubstantiated STI accusations.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 11:52:50 pm by daviemac »