Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Rayssa XXXL - Glasgow - good punt until stolen money  (Read 4457 times)

Offline g3nius

Rayssa XXXL

External Link/Members Only

1.5 hours (£300 + £100) - but read below

Comms
Fast comms and responsive.

Appearance
Very attractive and just like the photos.

Meet
In terms of the actual punt, it was amazing, but is bittersweet. I'll explain why:

Very friendly and polite. Looks amazing and just like the photos, no complaints there. But her English was really bad. It was manageable but then there was confusion about the amount/services.
Initially she has said via text it was £250 for an hour of service. Got there, asked for 1.5 hours, and she said it was £300. Seemed fair, as I expected her to be expensive.
But later into the meet, she wanted £100 to cum. In the heat of the moment, I relented as I was really getting into it, and thought with my dick instead of my head. So that makes it £400 total.

In terms of services, pretty much got everything. and she seemed into it. Started with facefucking me, shoving her cock down my throat, and she enjoyed gagging me. Tried to get her to rim me, but she didn't understand, and got me in doggy and started fucking me. It was painful as her cocks pretty big and thick (just like the photos) and I was struggling.
But, then she put me on my back and after loosening me up, she did something quite creative (never had this before), where she interlocked my feet and hands, hoisted my legs up, got on top and started drilling the fuck out of me.
Rest of the meet was a blur, and it was clear she likes to top. Gave her oral a bit longer, then she put me on the floor and started fucking me on the carpet and getting quite rough. Had to slow her down a bit as she was pulling my hair and getting dominant. Then in doggy on the floor (bit of carpet burn ouch) and she was forcing it in pretty hard and had to slow her down. then it was back on the bed and me in cowgirl/cowboy?
It was here she said she wanted £100 to cum. Got it out, and gave her it. She also said she could cum twice but it would be another £100, definitely wasn't paying that.
She also had to change positions a few times as she felt she would cum too fast. But eventually, after being on top a second time, she was ready to cum, so slipped it out, got the condom off and she dropped a big load in my mouth.
Cleaned up, asked if I could top her, and then she sat on top, and after a while I came.
Now, at this point, I was kind of getting rushed out, as I felt that after she came,  and I had cum once she was kind of done with the meet. I also felt a bit spent, so despite it only being just over an hour, I was ok with it. I wanted to go back in for a shower.

The problem comes after I came out from the shower. I'm certain she took at least £40-60 off me. I could tell my jacket was moved and stupidly, forgot to leave my wallet. She could tell I was double checking everything and checking pockets and she was trying to be all nicey-nicey and distracting me with some chat and talking about her domination toys.
I just wanted to be extra sure, so went through my wallet just to make sure I had all my cards, and nothing else missing. Didn't see the point in making a big argument about it, but thought its best to inform everyone here so you can make an informed decision.

Overall:

gorgeous girl, great service (on the expensive side and charging london rates), but sad that she ruined it by being a dishonest thieve.  a lesson learned for me as well.
If you see her, clarify the price before and don't visit her with more than that.

Offline filthyscotslover

Each to their own and all that but £100 extra for her to have an orgasm?. Something seems a bit backward with that lol

Offline williambream

Whats with that photo of the cross dressing dude in the background lol

Offline joculeur

An extra £40-£60 Stolen, ffs, well I’d say avoid at all costs !

Offline The dicker

Has now changed her name, probably a reaction to this post.
Currently in Aberdeen

£400 for the punt is scandalous, the extra bump simply takes the piss after that outlay

Offline joculeur

Now working as Rayssa XXL in Leeds, looks fantastic but after reading this I will pass, thanks for the review