Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Carter TS Aberdeen  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Ben Riach

Saw previous review for Edinburgh and was glad when she showed visiting Aberdeen. 

External Link/Members Only

I attempted comms few times the day before I wanted to visit by text, what's app and email.  Got no response and wasn't sure it was going to happen.  Sent a text the day I wanted to visit and mentioned potential time and got an immediate response.  A few more texts and all was confirmed including me wanting to be topped.

Went for an hour at £180 and all services were included with no extras.

Given location by text and it was a road just off George Street.  Arrived at door and the flat wasn't listed just names so texted from outside to explain and was quickly buzzed in.

Got to flat and door opened with usual hiding. Once in I got a proper look and she was wearing the same black Victoria secret underwear in her pics.  She says 5'11' and I would Say that accurate and she was wearing heels.  Looked pretty feminine although not as much as her pics.  Still very attractive though. 

Showered first as she waited in bedroom. On coming back into room she came over to me and we started dfk while my hands explored her body.  Her tits are a nice size even if a little hard.  She was responsive to nipples being sucked. She took her cock out and was playing with it and then mine. 

We lay down on bed where the kissing and finding and mutual masturbation continued for a bit. Then I decided it was time to take her in my mouth. Cock is good size, I'd say about 7 inches. Not too thick.  She enjoyed face fucking me and letting me lick her balls.

As I'd said I wanted to be topped she moved to that next.  Asked me to "get like a dog" and face fucked me little a bit while getting the condom and lube ready.  I've only been topped once before successfully so still nervous so told her it was first time and she provided poppers.

A few blasts and I felt ready.  She was really gentle.  Never forced once even when trying to break the initial barrier.  Eventually she worked her whole length in and gently rocked.  once she could tell I was OK with it she pumped more and a little harder. I felt very little discomfort and it started to feel really easy and great.

She fucked me like this for a good while. I contemplated moving positions but when she came out we found ourselves back lying in the bed kissing.  I asked for blow job which she did and really nice owo  after a bit I suggested 69 telling her she could face fuck me.  She was all over that and really started to ram her cock down my mouth while sucking me off. She then positioned so she could face fuck me better while wanking me off.

A little while of that and I blew a massive load everywhere she cleaned me up and we were about 50 mins in so I went for a shower.

She didn't speak much English but we managed to chat and she is away to Dundee next.

I have possibly seen more attractive TS before but this felt more sensual and natural and she really made it feel great.

Will definitely see her again if she's back up here and throw a few positions in.