Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girltattoogiulia - Near Newport Road  (Read 2677 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6667258) (26 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ricky Ticky

30 mins meeting.  £100, no extras

Short notice meeting,  great comms, I messaged her on AW she got back to me and within an hour I was knocking on her door.

The pix on her page a 100% acurate, she is beautiful and has fab sense of humour.  Tall with a stunning figure and plenty of ink (as her name and pix make clear.)

The flat, just off Newport Road, with parking a few mins walk away.  It's always clean and tidy with a nice shower.

Giulia opened the door and was wearing a sexy slip with lingere underneath, striaght into a nice kiss, she handed me a bottle of water and I handed her the paper work as we went through to the room, I freshened up and whenI returned from the bathroom she was on the bed using a want in just her undies, an incredible sight!

She sat and we started to kiss and she played with my cock, she knew that I was there for an oral meet so asked shall I start now, I obviously said yes lol.  Her blow jobs are excellent!!!  Lots of variation, tip licking, deep throat, ball licking, all done eagerly and with joy. 

I was too close too quick so went down on her for a bit which she seemed to enjoy, I know I did, very pretty pussy, clean and nice tasting.

Then I lay back for more of her amazing cock sucking, she positioned her cunt near my face and had the wand out and said she want to cum with my cock in her mouth cumming.  We worked together to get the time to work and she started to convulse, looked so sexy I shot in her mouth.  She stayed on my cock for a few seconds then rolled back before sitting up, smile on her face opened her mouth to show my her mouth was full of my cum, then closed her mouth swallowed and open again to show empty mouth!  So hot!!! She then went back down on him and gently cleaned that last bits up with her mouth.

We cuddled for a bit then a quick shower and off, with a last lovley kiss at the door.

She really is a great girl, beautful, fun to be with and great services.  I didn't fuck her this time but I have perviously and can assure you she is a great fuck who rseems to enjoy been fucked.

Would I recomend, hell yeah I would!

Would I return, hell yeah I will!

External Link/Members Only

Offline ohmrs

Glad to hear she’s still providing a great service. Saw her (and reviewed) when she was starting out in Bristol. I’ll try to see her again when next in Cardiff - great girl.

Offline Discreet_welshman

No longer on AW?

I tried to book her for 90 minutes but she only does 1 hour maximum which doesnt work for me most of the time.

DW  :hi:

Offline Ricky Ticky

That's odd, I saw her last week and she was saying that she's staying in the UK for Xmas so will be working,  hopfully she'll be back.