Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Star - Cardiff  (Read 2455 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6805144) (43 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Cardifflad1974

I hardly ever get the opportunity these days because of living pretty far away in the sticks, but I was in Cardiff overnight and managed to make a booking, hopefully this doesn't come across as too gushing! :rolleyes:

Cost - 1 Hour incall - £170

Comms - initial contact via AW then WhatsApp, pretty responsive but I did give a couple of days notice

Venue - Flat on cathedral Road, pretty quiet and flat was spot on for what we needed

Appearance - She has been extensively reviewed before so this won't come as a surprise, but she is gorgeous, toned, long blonde hair, blue eyes and very pretty! I would say similar to Taylor Swift / Katherine Ryan

The Meet -  I arrived at the flat and was buzzed in, she opened the door and instantly gave me a big kiss, and straight into some DFK, something which continued all the way through., We came up for air and had some small talk, she has a really cute thing where she giggles quite a lot, it may sound annoying but it's just endearing.

I won't go into too much detail of everything, but started off with OWO followed by 69 and then it became a blur of various positions and hands and lips everywhere, finishing off with CIM which she proudly showed me before swallowing the lot!

Now I never manage to get anything going for round 2 (probably my age showing) but while we chatted she kept playing and to my surprise got the desired reaction so on to more OWO, I couldn't finish a 2nd time but that wasn't from a lack of trying on her part! We then had a cuddle (and some slow dancing to a cheesy 80s love song  :music:)and some more chatting, she is a really sweet girl and I happily could have spent more time with her but the time was up and I needed to go. Got dressed and then another big kiss as I left.

I would wholeheartedly recommend a visit. she is a stunning and a lovely girl, just full of sexual energy. I have read other reviews and thought they were too good to be true but that's just what's she's like.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Online dubs

I always find its a nightmare to park around Cathedral Rd, so I get stressed driving there!  Any recommendations from the regulars?

Offline notcalledchris

I usually visit wo a car, but it looks like you can park in Sofia gardens car park.

Offline Sleet

I’ve never visited the Portfolio location on Cathedral Road, but if it’s near the Southern end there a dead end road Rawden Place which has half a dozen 2 hour spaces just off the Cowbridge Road.

If it’s the North I guess Pontcanna Fields car park.

Offline BettyHumpter

I always find its a nightmare to park around Cathedral Rd, so I get stressed driving there!  Any recommendations from the regulars?
. Park on Drakefords lawn