Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese girll Koko - Cardiff City Centre  (Read 2589 times)

Offline Happyguylucky

I have seen Koko  :angelgirl:on many occasions and always had a great service and to be honest I thought I had reviewed her already.
This was last week in Cardiff city centre.

See is 22, petite Chinese lady a small B cup breast size I would say.

The meeting was an hour plus £20 for owo.

I turn up freshly showered so it’s straight into action.
She is wearing an outfit resembling a maid outfit (not requested).
We are straight into dfk, I kiss her neck and shoulders as I strip her off.
Then onto her small but lovely boobs that I give some attention to, breaking to go back for more dfk.
She then gets me to lay back and start kissing and licking my body working down to my main man!
Giving some great owo, ball sucking, licking, cold water mouthwash sucking and moving into some 69 for me to return the favour.
This went on an around 20mins ending in her writhing around and coming a couple of times and me coming in Koko mouth deep down her throat.
Some swallowed and the rest disposed of.
We had a chat via translator and then started into round two.
Owo on me, then on Koko then rubber up for some passionate sex, cow girl, mosh with legs over my arms with dfk throughout, lastly little doggy then rain coat off to finish in Koko’s waiting mouth.
A little cuddling and kissing then I get dressed and I’m off.
Always a great time and I will miss seeing her when she leaves. :hi:
Sorry I can’t get the link to work.

Offline advent2016

I have seen Koko  :angelgirl:on many occasions and always had a great service and to be honest I thought I had reviewed her already.
This was last week in Cardiff city centre.

See is 22, petite Chinese lady a small B cup breast size I would say.

The meeting was an hour plus £20 for owo.

I turn up freshly showered so it’s straight into action.
She is wearing an outfit resembling a maid outfit (not requested).
We are straight into dfk, I kiss her neck and shoulders as I strip her off.
Then onto her small but lovely boobs that I give some attention to, breaking to go back for more dfk.
She then gets me to lay back and start kissing and licking my body working down to my main man!
Giving some great owo, ball sucking, licking, cold water mouthwash sucking and moving into some 69 for me to return the favour.
This went on an around 20mins ending in her writhing around and coming a couple of times and me coming in Koko mouth deep down her throat.
Some swallowed and the rest disposed of.
We had a chat via translator and then started into round two.
Owo on me, then on Koko then rubber up for some passionate sex, cow girl, mosh with legs over my arms with dfk throughout, lastly little doggy then rain coat off to finish in Koko’s waiting mouth.
A little cuddling and kissing then I get dressed and I’m off.
Always a great time and I will miss seeing her when she leaves. :hi:
Sorry I can’t get the link to work.

A potentially nice review made totally useless without a link or contact details

I found this has Koko in the URL and Cardiff - Was this the SP?

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 12:12:37 pm by advent2016 »

Offline Happyguylucky

It was the link but not the same girl, that’s why I didn’t post it.

Offline Punting_Mad

So is she called Koko or See ?

Offline advent2016

It was the link but not the same girl, that’s why I didn’t post it.

I find it helpful to take a screen shot when I post a review in case the SP returns.

Offline Ilove29394

Koko leaving tonight . The girl in the photo is the new girl replacing her. Should be another girl to replace vivi awell

Offline Ilove29394

Happyguyluck  did she bite you at all??

Offline Happyguylucky

Yes, she likes biting.

And I didn’t think that much of Vivi, not a great service for me.

Offline Ilove29394

She wasn't my cuppa tea. Vivi  to tall for my liking

Offline bigbigwolf

I've also seen ads for koko elsewhere claiming to be Japanese and using a different phone.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ilove29394

They normally use anyway to attract customers, japanese ,korean etc . Those was her older photoshopped pictures  that she used before . Man do miss a bit of koko . wonder if the new girl any good. That phone number is correct , think the call handler is using 2 - 3 different phones  to take bookings
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 11:26:43 pm by Ilove29394 »