Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Thai Emma - Queensway/Bayswater  (Read 2724 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7138388) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline pewpew18

External Link/Members Only

I actually called the number in Kommons website but the link above is her adultwork.

Comms were ok. You're actually talking to the agency who pretty much pretends to be her but all my requests were met so no complaints.

Her place entrance is on the main road. Near Queensway station. Decent room, had AC on. Bathroom was ok, but definitely needed some work done though... Mold etc. But hey, she had clean towels and it did the job for me.

As for Emma, she was wonderful! I'd say 27 is her real age as advertised. She's very cute, massive pair of tits for an asian girl with 2 lovely brown nuggets at the end of it and a very nice ass to grab onto.

She's new in London. I think she said she's been here only a couple of months and she is also leaving next month.
Doesn't really look like a typical Thai girl. Very light skin and along with the tits she does kinda give a latina vibe.
Her pictures are pretty accurate, probably doesn't need that much touch up as they do. I'd say the ones of her in white lingerie is pretty close.

Paid £150 for 1hr. Nice blowjob owo and onto sex in multiple positions. She was very enthusiastic in doggy!!

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

It looks like this girl has changed name since I saw her.  Can't imagine any creams, ointments, ungents or weight loss would turn her face from what I met to (per pic on my review) to all the new pics and it doesn't look as though the new pics are selling any noticeable weight loss (per black fishnets and black heart pasties), she's retained some of the doctored pics from the profile I saw which were deceptive back then.

Glad you got a good spin out of her even if she lied to you about her stay here.  Then again you paid more for her time than was being charged in Croydon.  Hopefully you can confirm you got the full hour and the option of more than one pop?  Because 30+ quid extra should get you something other than some convincing enthusiasm.

Were any extras mentioned that you didn't take?  Did you ask for anything before or during the session that she declined?

@150ph I'd rather see any of the well reviewed Thai agency girls in town for more reliable service with perhaps more options included without quibble, even if she has natural Ds, not really massive.
Try Helen, currently in Feltham, for natural C/Ds on a Thai who is sweeter, in better shape and 130 for the hr, and seemingly well reviewed 8 months into her tour.  I will log a positive at some point, perhaps after a second visit.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 04:14:02 am by LLPunting »

Offline MrEgg22

Do you have a link to Helen?

Offline goodguy22london

Wow the photos looks great! It is a shame she is leaving so soon

Offline pewpew18

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

It looks like this girl has changed name since I saw her.  Can't imagine any creams, ointments, ungents or weight loss would turn her face from what I met to (per pic on my review) to all the new pics and it doesn't look as though the new pics are selling any noticeable weight loss (per black fishnets and black heart pasties), she's retained some of the doctored pics from the profile I saw which were deceptive back then.

Glad you got a good spin out of her even if she lied to you about her stay here.  Then again you paid more for her time than was being charged in Croydon.  Hopefully you can confirm you got the full hour and the option of more than one pop?  Because 30+ quid extra should get you something other than some convincing enthusiasm.

Were any extras mentioned that you didn't take?  Did you ask for anything before or during the session that she declined?

@150ph I'd rather see any of the well reviewed Thai agency girls in town for more reliable service with perhaps more options included without quibble, even if she has natural Ds, not really massive.
Try Helen, currently in Feltham, for natural C/Ds on a Thai who is sweeter, in better shape and 130 for the hr, and seemingly well reviewed 8 months into her tour.  I will log a positive at some point, perhaps after a second visit.

I've just seen your review, the pics do seem to match. Sorry you had a bad experience... Like you said at least you didn't pay the 150 rate!
As for your question, I got 2 pops. Second time she gave me BJ owo which was pretty good and I finished in her mouth. I did bring up anal in the end and we had the little chat about it. I got the feeling it was also available without extra. I stayed over the 1hr mark. So all in all pretty good experience.. maybe caught her in good mood.

I've been tempted to go back for 2nd visit but Helen looks stunning! Does she look like her pics? Her aw profile suggests she's in Canary wharf now which might be a little inconvenient for me