Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anya - HoD - Victoria - super positive  (Read 2607 times)

Offline Sehwagulkar

Profile: External Link/Members Only

The punt happened earlier this year at the HoD 1 location. Idea was to start the new year with a bang - and even though it got a bit delayed what a bang it was  :D. I would rate this as one of my top punts

I had booked Anya for one hour, usual HoD rate of £150. Arriving at the downstairs flat, Anya opened the door and let me in. I liked what I saw - slightly dark skinned, cute smile, slim rather than skinny and around 5 foot 5. She led me into the room, and we exchanged her gift. She went away to get me some water, while I stepped out for a quick shower. 

She was waiting back in the room, and had slipped off her coat - wearing a mesh type dress underneath which showed her alluring nipples. We chatted for a bit with her sitting on my knee, and exchanging kisses. I would not say it was DFK, but more than hurried pecks. After around 5-10 mins, i took off her dress, laid her on the bed and went down on her. She had a nicely shaped clean shaven pussy, and made appreciative noises. I really like this, so we kept it up for 5-10 min while she got progressively wetter. Once i had my fill, i got her on top for CG. She had good technique, but got tired after a few minutes and we switched to missionary where i came in the bag.

We cleaned up and laid on the bed chatting and kissing. She offered a massage but i declined the offer. Round 2 began around the 30-35 min mark with some BJ from her - slightly toothy but i needed some encouragement to rise to the occasion.  Started off with some more CG, which quickly changed to doggy and then moved to missionary where i came - not often do i come twice. We laid on the bed afterwards hugging for a bit. Then had another quick shower, and out of the door at the hour mark.

Overall, even if she wasn't the top performer (in my experience) in any of the different skills, the whole was greater than the sum of the parts and  I left a very happy chappie.

Will I recommend: definitely
Will I return: I would love to but not certain if the magic can be recreated, so probably not.