Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary Jany - Maidstone  (Read 1604 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5785215) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3562388) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5084959) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Simon1977

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tried the third of this combo a few weeks ago to see if there was a change having seen Kristine (x1) and Sexy Janny (many occasions). So time for Mary Jany.

Comms:Dead easy, confirmed day before and asked on the day to let me know when she was available and immediately text as always that she was free there and then.

Parking:Lots around so not an issue as in town centre.

Location: Block of modern flats near river in centre of town. Got there and asked to call where "Mary" buzzed me in.

The door:One of my favourite bits where my heart is pounding with nerves, opened with the hide behind. Low and behold it was Sexy Janny, Kristine and now Mary Jany, so she has 3 profiles i guess. None of the pictures relate to her so not a gauge to go by. Have seen her several times but not for a good while but I'm never disappointed.

The price:Paid £60/30mins (£100/45, £120/60 mins) to include OW, rimming on her and RO and sex.

The meet: Janny is always fantastic. Very kissy and cuddly at the beginning. Took my cash to stash. On her return we started with passionate lip kissing and touching. She wore black hold ups and sexy lingerie so 10/10 for that. I find her attractive with a body type i enjoy, great soft skin and her lovely nature adds to the experience. Onto the bed where i gave her rimming  and then turned her over for RO. Then onto 69 and back to her sitting on my face for more rimming and RO.
She does have some fake moans but i don't mind it. Into missionary where i finished.
Very affectionate but no LFK or DFK but lots of lip kissing. Cleaned me up and I was out in about 28 mins but had a wonderful time as always and will be back.

Offline Villapostie

So all three profiles are the same person? Seems a bit bizarre to me but the good reviews are stacking up.

Offline Simon1977

Yep always seen the same WG, once i was there someone else was defo there but never met anyone else on my visits. Is it normal to have a number of profiles? pulls in more business i suppose.