Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Stassi - Birmingham  (Read 2559 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5675220) (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline The_Jackal

External Link/Members Only

£180 1 hour

This meet took place in April.

After reading all the positive reviews on this SP I decided to contact her a couple of days prior to my trip to Birmingham. Comms were all done through text and all done in a professional manner. She was based in a hotel on Broad street which had plenty of pay and display parking nearby. I instantly knew this was going to be a great punt as when I was let in by Stassi I was greeted by this insanley hot SP with an incredible figure. As others have said she is even hotter in person than her pics on AW and I also thought she looked younger than her stated age of 32.     

Started off with a lap dance which didn’t do much for me as mad as that may sound. Where she did excel was when she got on her knees and gave me a cracking blowjob, lots of eye contact which I love and is even better with Stassi as she has the most incredible blue eyes. Lied back on the bed and she continued sucking me off deep throating most of it and also giving attention to my balls.

By this point I was desperate to fuck her so we started with her on top and fucked in multiple positions with me finishing in doggy.  There was about 20 mins left at this point but I knew I couldn't get another round in that time so just chatted for the rest of the time.

Haven't gone into too much detail here but all I can say is that was one of the best punts I've had with probably the fittest SP I’ve seen. Will 100% return

Online Punterperson1971

One on my list I want to see she looks stunning I did attempt to see her one weekend a while back she had to decline the booking due to baby sitter issues

Offline Man of steel

One on my list I want to see she looks stunning I did attempt to see her one weekend a while back she had to decline the booking due to baby sitter issues

Best to book her weekdays Mon-Thur 11am-4pm. These are her normal working hours - Birmingham City Hotel.

Very addictive.😉

Online Punterperson1971

Best to book her weekdays Mon-Thur 11am-4pm. These are her normal working hours - Birmingham City Hotel.

Very addictive.😉
I struggle in the week as I’m not anywhere near Birmingham until weekend

Offline Wood2017

She's one of the few Birmingham/Midland girls that i'd now like to meet but her advertised working hours (no weekend & nothing past 4pm) aren't easy to work around IMO. The couple of times i did have time spare in that window she was already booked up, guessing its snooze you lose with trying to meet this one?

Thanks for sharing your experience though OP  :thumbsup:

Online Punterperson1971

She's one of the few Birmingham/Midland girls that i'd now like to meet but her advertised working hours (no weekend & nothing past 4pm) aren't easy to work around IMO. The couple of times i did have time spare in that window she was already booked up, guessing its snooze you lose with trying to meet this one?

Thanks for sharing your experience though OP  :thumbsup:
Your right there

Online guymids-72

I struggle in the week as I’m not anywhere near Birmingham until weekend

Same here, might have to work some magic to see her though

Offline Man of steel

A very popular girl. Best to always book in advance.
One of my favourite brum punts😊

She sometimes works other days - usually during the holiday period (highly recommended to get a slot).

Offline Joball87

Looks great. Not on her list but would she be up for facials ?

Offline alabama1

Looks great. Not on her list but would she be up for facials ?
Behave !  :lol:

Offline KingUser2017

I wanna book her, but her hours of work and not good for me! maybe in the future her timing will change..

Offline theaccountant

I wanna book her, but her hours of work and not good for me! maybe in the future her timing will change..

Well, you only need to ask her if she can do a booking at a time that suits you. Haven’t seen her of late, but I know she has done late bookings depending on her schedule. She generally pre-plans her week.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 11:34:25 am by theaccountant »