Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Nicky (Rainie) touring Thai, Loughborough  (Read 1811 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7214688) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Charliehutton

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Rainie - or Nicky, take your pick - is every bit as pretty as I'd hoped, especially when she smiles, and she smiled a lot. It's her in both sets of pics, although the AW ones have been touched up a bit and the VS ones give a better idea of her body. If you're looking for a super-slim girl then she's not for you: curvy and womanly, with small-to-medium size tits,(natural, I'd say, although my track record on this is very poor) shapely legs, a lovely well rounded arse and a good bit of what I'd consider puppy fat around the middle. Not fat by any means, but just on the voluptuous side of perfection, exactly where I like a girl to be. There's only a minor bit of artwork, hidden by her hair in any case. Right up my street; I fancied her no end.

She greeted me with a lovely smile and was enthusiastic and eager to please from the off, and happy for me to dictate proceedings. Her English is pretty good, too, which always helps. She wriggled about on my lap as we warmed up with a kiss and cuddle, then on to the bed for a comprehensive RO from front and rear, when she positioned herself perfectly so I could get stuck in to the max. According to her profile she offers anal at an extra £40, but it must be a ruddy tight fit if she does, because I could barely work my tongue into her tiny, tight little arsehole. I'm never too bothered about the blowjob, as a rule, but it was a delight to watch a face as pretty as hers as she went about her work, especially with some nice eye contact along the way.

After a leisurely 69 we started the main event with a session of full throttle heels-to-heaven mish, then a slightly gingerly spell of cowgirl, rounded off with a hearty rattle doggy style, after which I was quite exhausted, so she had to finish me by hand. She agreed to CIM and responded with a delightful combination of OWO and hand, but despite her best endeavours, this was a day when I just couldn't get over the line. She was more disappointed than I was, and very reluctant to let me throw in the towel, at one point imploring me to cum on her face, but it wasn't to be.

Which I didn't mind at all, because it's better to travel hopefully than to arrive, and it'll leave something in the tank for next time, and I still left with a spring in my step.

By the way;
This was at the familiar place round the back and down the steps. For half an hour I paid £70, plus £10 for kissing (not bad, a bit of reluctant tongue, but not really worth it) and £20 for CIM.
Her profile age of 21 might not be too far off, but she's certainly not inexperienced, and knows her stuff.
She's only here for the week, before she goes back to Scotland, where she's been for the last 4 months.
All in all a lovely girl, a thoroughly enjoyable occasion, and I'll be back for a second go later in the week.

Offline scouting

Sounds good Charlie. She's attractive, as you know I also like the girl to have a bit of shape. Mind you I also like larger women and slender women too  :D Thai BeBe was in the latter camp with a perfect tight arse. I think I recall you enjoying her although she was a bit thin for your normal taste.

If you're returning to see Nicky/Rainie this week after not getting over the line she really must fit the bill. I like that she encouraged you to cum on her face. Pretty as she is it would look good with a stream of cum dripping down it.

Offline wantkinkyfun

Great review and she looks lovely.

Offline Charliehutton

I like that she encouraged you to cum on her face. Pretty as she is it would look good with a stream of cum dripping down it.

You old romantic, Scout!

I wasn't surprised to read that you liked Milky, by the way, because I thought she'd be right up your street, but I did think Bebe might be a bit slender for your tastes. She must have something about her though, for us both to like her.

Offline Charliehutton

Great review and she looks lovely.

Thanks, WKF. I can't imagine her disappointing anybody, but of course you never know. I can't find any other reviews of her, which is a bit of a surprise if she's been in Scotland for 4 months.

Offline Coops72

Nice review Charlie,

I had messaged her yesterday and going to see her later on today - where is the best place to park?

Coops

Offline Charliehutton

Nice review Charlie,

I had messaged her yesterday and going to see her later on today - where is the best place to park?

Coops

On the road by the old Great Central Railway station; I've sent you a PM with a bit more detail. Communications were flawless, by the way, but it can be a bit of a lottery with Thai girls, as you know.