Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie Marie - Ilkeston (Goes without saying it's a green!)  (Read 2505 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Timkitchen

External Link/Members Only

Paid £100 for 30 minutes

Place in Ilkeston, not sure where it is in relation to other stuff as I don't know the area that well. Easy to find, clean, safe and tidy.

Have met Kylie a handful of times now but hadn't seen her for a few months and not since the new boobs and bum so I was looking forward to seeing the changes.

I asked Kylie to wear just some simple sexy underwear which she met me in after letting myself in. Straight into a bit of FK as we say hello again and have a quick chat. Within a few minutes I have the bra off and enjoy her new boobs. I think I preferred the old ones but the new ones are still incredible, properly big and still nice and soft, she has a good surgeon. Little pierced nipples that I love and she seems to enjoy being licked and played with.

I stand at the end of the bed Kylie comes over on her hands and knees and takes me down her throat. Her oral skills are fantastic, super wet and soft, feels just like a pussy. I look down and the eye contact is great, she does this thing where I slide my cock along her lips almost like I'm fucking her lips, it feels great and turns me on massively. I really enjoy kissing with oral so I intersperse this with leaning down to DFK.

After about 5-10 mins of this I get her on her back to return the favour. She's also got a pierced clit which I like so I spend some time enjoying her while touching and squeezing her arse and thighs grabbing her closer until she cums over my face. I'm then up and kissing her as we were previously.

She then slips a condom on me, sucks me some more and I ask her to lay back as I enter her in mish. This is where the new boobs come into play as they look huge between her arms. We're kissing and her tits are literally holding me up, I pound away and kiss and play with her tits and I'm just in heaven. I pace myself as Kylie pushes back and grinds on me on fish and it's not long before she cums again (having met her a few times now I do believe these multiple cums to be real and they certainly look/feel it). At this point I can't take it any more and I empty my load into the bag and her.

We sit and chat for a few minutes before I get dressed, pop the cash on the side. Have a few more kisses and a feel of her still naked body and I'm out the door.

I used to think she was expensive but based on the current market locally she's the safest bet at that money you'll find and it just gets better the more you see her.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

She must have just about the best record going. To have 68 reviews, all of them Positive with no Negatives, takes some doing I have to say. And she has been going a while. I saw her once years ago in Mansfield.

I remember on one occasion when LucieBee worked out of them flats, I got LB to piss on me whilst I was lying in the bath and Kylie came in and watched, she looked great in tight jeans and T-shirt.

Offline EastMidsBloke

I saw Kylie maybe 7 or 8 times when I was seeing girls way more regularly and making much more effort with the travelling (pre-covid) - she was absolutely great every time without fail - looks, enthusiasm, passion, services- everything! Would be there again for sure but for her location and my dwindling appetite for bothering these days.  :unknown: 
Maybe one day....