Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara at Premium - Gateshead  (Read 3963 times)

Offline Kingfisher

I have always had a good time with Premium but I felt somewhat disappointed this time.

Duration:  30min at £70

Location: Venue was in a Gateshead flat near Hilton hotel. It was a sunny day so I decided to walk via the Tynebridge.

Girl: Tamara is facially attractive and has a nice body.  However, she is actually the same girl I have seen before from Premium but I cannot remember her former name.

Tamara was a nice girl delivering good BJ, kissing and we had sex in multiple positions. She was also friendly and we had a good chat about common interests etc. Overall, the punt was okay. However, since I had the expectation that I would see someone new and wasn't told by Premium that she used to work under a different name, I was a bit disappointed when I saw Tamara.

Overall, I would give a "neutral" for the punt.  :unknown:

Offline tynetunnel

I understand your position, but the review is supposed to be for the girl, not the agency. The punt itself sounds like it went well. It’s your review of course and you should rate it as you think

Offline Kingfisher

Thanks for the reply. I did think about giving it a positive. However, I think it should be rated as per my experience of the punt which is a neutral in this case.

Offline OscarC

Offline Kingfisher

Yes it is. Sorry, should have pasted a link. Thanks.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I have always had a good time with Premium but I felt somewhat disappointed this time.

Duration:  30min at £70

Location: Venue was in a Gateshead flat near Hilton hotel. It was a sunny day so I decided to walk via the Tynebridge.

Girl: Tamara is facially attractive and has a nice body.  However, she is actually the same girl I have seen before from Premium but I cannot remember her former name.

Tamara was a nice girl delivering good BJ, kissing and we had sex in multiple positions. She was also friendly and we had a good chat about common interests etc. Overall, the punt was okay. However, since I had the expectation that I would see someone new and wasn't told by Premium that she used to work under a different name, I was a bit disappointed when I saw Tamara.

Overall, I would give a "neutral" for the punt.  :unknown:

Any idea when you saw her under a different guise - keen to know who she was before - without necessarily naming her here  :hi:

Online hornypunter

Quote from: Kingfisher link=topic=376786.msg3853221#msg3853221 d85444654
Thanks for the reply. I did think about giving it a positive. However, I think it should be rated as per my experience of the punt which is a neutral in this case.
I can understand this as when expectations are dashed it does influence your perception of the punt. Personally if a kady looks nothing like her photos or description on a website then straight away a red flag goes up for me. Means I expect more to pull it round than if there were no photos.

Offline The Outsider

I understand your position, but the review is supposed to be for the girl, not the agency. The punt itself sounds like it went well. It’s your review of course and you should rate it as you think

To my mind, you have to review the overall experience. 

However, agencies aren't going to volunteer previous names or there'd be no point in changing them.

Offline FLYING BLUE

To my mind, you have to review the overall experience. 

However, agencies aren't going to volunteer previous names or there'd be no point in changing them.

This is very true - the WG has changed her name for a reason, which may (or may not) be for reasons of privacy - there is a need to respect this IMHO :hi:

Offline Bertbanger99

Was she previously Alexandra? Sort of half Greek?

Offline Diesel_Power

Was she previously Alexandra? Sort of half Greek?

Cant be as Alexandra still there

Offline johnr1

If girls change names it’s for a good reason so imo we should not re visit the subject as it makes changing names a bit pointless 🙈

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
To confirm, a review is of the girl met not the whole agency, though if there’s an issue regarding the agency please add to the review. As per the site rules (link at the bottom of every page)

I’d agree that if a girl has changed her name for security reason’s probably best to give her some privacy and not mention it.