Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Capri__ - 90 mins PSE Outcall in Slough  (Read 2127 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6635034) (25 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7391756) (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Rabsie

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Capri bid on my aw RB for 90 mins Outcall to my hotel in Slough, hence this appearing in South East region.

Initial comms via aw mail, after a couple of mails I knew I was going to book Capri and told her so. She advised me to keep the RB up, which was what I was planning to do anyway as you can often get some good contacts for future meets or as a plan B, but this showed early her commitment to customer service.

Comms moved to WhatsApp and were used to firm up and hone our initial agreements on times, services etc. Plus a little sexting in the days before the meet helped raise anticipation. Capri was flying in to Heathrow the afternoon of the meet and our plans nearly went awry when Capri wasn’t aware that Slough is just a couple of junctions down the M4 from Heathrow but things were quickly back on track after a couple of messages and a phone call.

Capri is tall,  5’11 S12-14 ish. Absolutely fabulous natural tits. Not gym-toned but a body built for pleasure. Facially more decent GND than an absolute head-turner, but during sex her face comes alive and becomes very expressive and responsive and sexy. She does have lots of tats, but I’ve got used to them now. Her sleeve is a lovely grey-scale type.

Settled on a 90 min PSE meet @ £600
As Capri was travelling all day and coming straight from Heathrow we arranged for her to come to my hotel an hour before the meet was scheduled to start so she could freshen up. She arrived bang on time and we had a 30 mins or so chat before she popped to the shower and got ready. Capri is very easy to chat to and I think the initial chat and previous comms played a large part in how natural the sex was. We felt very comfortable with each other so she was able let go and enjoy our session.

Once Capri returned from the shower we were straight down to action. We covered most of the services in her PSE option in the FAQ including filming the whole session on my phone in a little desktop tripod, Capri was happy to play to the camera a little and I am very happy with my permanent record of the meet.
World-class sloppy DT, face-fucking OWO with me standing. Spit and slobber everywhere. Loads of great eye contact and playing up to the camera. Fantastic.
On to the bed for more oral while Capri encouraged me to finger her. She has the most deliciously wet pussy. Absolutely dripping. (Wet as an otter’s pocket)
Sex in most of the usual positions. Missionary, CG, squatting CG, Doggy, missionary at the end of the bed with me standing
Toy show where a large girthy toy just slid in to her balls deep in one smooth motion to prove how juicy and turned on she was.
Reverse oral on Capri was delicious and she responded well and covered my face in her juices.

Throughout all this Capri was completely engaged in the action, enthusiastic, offering suggestions and always open to my suggestions. Capri is very tactile and those little touches enhance the GFE aspect.
We finished with an earth-shattering cim which she took like a champ with full eye contact as I was filling her mouth, trying to keep my feet on shuddering legs. She kept on me till I was done then gave me a huge sexy grin, opened her mouth to show my load and then let it dribble out on to those magnificent tits. Then, as agreed in pre meet comms, we transferred all of my cum back to her mouth via her fingers, my fingers and my mouth. Then it was swallowed with relish. Messy but fun!

Once this was done and I collapsed on the bed Capri completed the clean-up of my dick with her mouth, then got me a pillow so I was comfortable during my recovery period.

We then had another chilled chat. Seems like we did a lot of chatting and we did but this enhanced the experience and I got my full time of “action” and Capri didn’t rush off afterwards. She even gave me a pack of duty-free cigarettes!   

The thing that will stay most in my memory is her on top in squatting Asian CG, sometimes her controlling the pace, sometimes me, sometimes hard, sometimes gentle. The look in her eyes that let me know how much she was enjoying the moment and exhorting or daring me to greater effort and heights. Definitely my best moment in paid for sex as it absolutely didn’t feel like paid for sex. Just 2 people who were in to the moment and the sex and loving it! And this was the feeling throughout the meet.

For me this was my ultimate GFE meet.
Banned reason: Undeclared MF duo partner of Miss Capri and bumping her reviews at her request.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rabsie

I wasn't sure where to post this, Capri is central London based but I was lucky she was coming through Heathrow so she agreed to see me in Slough as it is close to Heathrow. If a mod/helper could let me know if this should be in London or South East please.
Banned reason: Undeclared MF duo partner of Miss Capri and bumping her reviews at her request.

Online Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Yes it is on the right board - always post a review where it happened. 

Seems a big fee for a RB - that is her 'normal' 1 hour PSE outcall fee times 1.5.  Full price and a bit.  Your money and you had a good time, so all good. 

Offline Rabsie

Thanks for clarifying that Steely.

It was 90 mins PSE so £400/hr x 1.5 = £600
So paid listed rate on profile.
Had an exceptional time!

Offline Rabsie

When I saw Capri recently I went for the PSE experience and I can thoroughly recommend. Her PSE  sloppy dt bj was sublime including some  face-fucking and gagging (I was fairly gentle with this but am sure Capri can handle more). We both ended up covered in her slobber.
Her toy show was great, rimming on me good, a little domination and spanking on her (my next visit I plan to explore this more as again she can handle much more of this). And all of this was filmed with Capri working well with the camera. Great record of a great time. And I am sure with repeat visits as trust builds you could really explore limits.

Would love to MMF her as well HistoryRepeats. She responded so brilliantly to me fucking her and seems such a greedy girl for pleasure I would imagine adding another guy would only spur her on to greater heights. If you fancy trying to make this happen HistoryRepeats maybe you could speak to Capri. I already have and she seemed very excited by the idea  ;)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
When I saw Capri recently
Can I ask why you bumped a 6 month old review to the top of the board with this post as it just repeats what you have said in this review. It looks very much like touting to me.

Your review is in the list for everyone to see.

Offline Rabsie

My post above (reply # 4) has been moved. I posted it as a reply to outcallguy's review in December.

Moving it has lost the context.

I was targeting the comment at HistoryRepeats comments that Capri is filthier than her profile suggests, so I was highlighting what her PSE entails.

Also HR mentioned he was trying to arrange an MMF with Capri. This is something I am very interested in so I used my comment to get his attention. I have now spoken to HR via DM on here and Capri and arrangements are currently in the very early stages of being made to make the MMF happen. If we can get this to work, a review will be forthcoming.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
My post above (reply # 4) has been moved. I posted it as a reply to outcallguy's review in December.

Moving it has lost the context.

I was targeting the comment at HistoryRepeats comments that Capri is filthier than her profile suggests, so I was highlighting what her PSE entails.

Also HR mentioned he was trying to arrange an MMF with Capri. This is something I am very interested in so I used my comment to get his attention. I have now spoken to HR via DM on here and Capri and arrangements are currently in the very early stages of being made to make the MMF happen. If we can get this to work, a review will be forthcoming.
Everyone can see what her PSE entails, it's in your review, plus meets can't be organised on the open forum so PM was the way to go from the start.

HistoryRepeats has seen her anyway, he reviewed 2 meetings he had with her so he knows what she's like.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 09:03:44 am by daviemac »