Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer Escader - Hucknall Nottingham  (Read 2984 times)

41 review(s) for Jennifer Escada (34 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline fingerdeep

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms/Booking: All arranged over SMS, no problems

Jennifer: A smoking hot MILF, pictures are accurate. Lovely figure nice boobs and arse.

Meeting: I had visited Jennifer quite a few years ago so knew what to expect. I personally like the fact Jennifer can talk the hind leg off a donkey and she has a good imagination, so like previous meets I introduced role-play, which she is good at.

Nice office, she let me in hiding behind the door, but that was because of what I had requested her to wear. We had a little chat, but most of the role-play explanation was discussed and agreed over SMS. She led me around her body explaining what she likes and how to pleasure her, she also 'walked' around my body and was very good at blowjobs. We fucked in a few positions and she makes sure she cums, but next time we'll have to be face to face, as I love women's cum faces.

Afterwards we must have chattered for about 15 minutes.

Really enjoyed it and will return again soon, I already have a suggestion with role-play with her.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
How much did you pay and was all included ?

I spoke to her on the phone last week, she sounds nice, never managed to arrange as yet

Offline fingerdeep

How much did you pay and was all included ?

I spoke to her on the phone last week, she sounds nice, never managed to arrange as yet

All likes listed except rimming are available at the adultwork price.

Offline Sleepyhallow1

I don’t know why she gets a bad rap for the talking, I find her a really
Nice honest woman who actually engages with her client to be fair. Far better attitude than most of the providers seem to have now!

And she’s smoking hot  :D

Imagine her and faye from castle donington On a duo

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I was half expecting her to be over talkative too but didn’t find her bad at all

Offline Sleepyhallow1

I was half expecting her to be over talkative too but didn’t find her bad at all

Glad you had a good time ILO  :)

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Glad you had a good time ILO  :)
Already planning a return visit  :lol:
Reviewed also.