Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise - Directors Lodge - Pinxton (aka Lucy Victoria House)  (Read 1730 times)

Offline marmalade17

External Link/Members Only

Location - End terrace on corner of a side street.  Easy parking on that side street and other side streets if you don't want your car to be noticed.  I used the back door which you get to by going into the back yard from the side street.

Fee - 45 min =  £15 door fee + £115 in the room incl OWO.  One small issue is that I was told on the phone it would be £115 total.  I'd read in reviews on here that OWO is extra at DL but Louise didn't mention it when I asked for OWO so that would explain the extra £15.  Fortunately I tend to carry extra £20ish to punts in case that happens and had read about extras at DL but others might be caught out if they hadn't known that.

Appearance

A lovely slim body with enough curve to be attractive and have something to hold.  Firm to hold and she mentioned going to the gym.

Others have commented on Louise appearing slimmer in her photos.  It wasn't an issue for me but since other have mentioned it I agree the photos do seem slimmer but that's only an issue if slimness is a deciding factor for you.  Her figure is the same proportions and shape, it's not like she's put on weight in one place or become saggy.  I guess easiest to describe as feeling slightly curvier than you might think from the pics.  She's still a cracker to look at and hold. 

Session

It's a traditional parlour setting, so you are shown to the room by receptionist and after getting out of your clothes you lie on the bed for a few minutes while waiting for the lady to arrive.  Louise has a bright chirpy manner and came into the room with a very cheery greeting that set a happy mood from the start.

I'd asked for 45 min because I was knackered after doing some renovation work and needed more time on a massage.  I asked Louise for a very firm massage.  Not as good as a 60min Thai massage with HE  but certainly better than the usual parlour massage.  She can be very firm with it if you let her know you'd like it to be firmer! It did the trick with loosening my shoulders.

I chose Louise because I was passing up the M1 and her figure was just what I like.  The downside is that I'd done 4 hours of driving that day plus an early start that morning after about 5 hours sleep.  So I felt myself dozing off in the afternoon heat as soon as I lay on the bed (it's very comfy), then drifting off during the massage.  When it came to anything more I really wasn't ready for full sex but on the plus side Louise gave OWO for at least 20 min after the massage and she's very good at realising where her wandering hands get a good response from my body. So I admit I just relaxed and enjoyed her attention :-)

There's a good shower afterwards.

All in all a great punt for the circumstances and you could have a lot of fun with Louise because she's easy to get with and enthusiastic but it helps if you aren't on the edge of falling asleep!  Despite that it must have done the trick to rejuvenate me because I was really alert for the 2 hour drive home on the M1.  Perfect!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 01:59:34 pm by marmalade17 »

Online Dipper

Massage- knob sucked… much else?

Offline badsin

2 hour drive home after that, you must've been keen on her?
Thanks for your first review :hi:

Offline marmalade17

Massage- knob sucked… much else?

That was what I ended up asking for.  Think of it as massage with HE except the HE is 20 min oral.

2 hour drive home after that, you must've been keen on her?
Thanks for your first review :hi:

LOL - It was a stop off on a much longer journey

Online Dipper

That was what I ended up asking for.  Think of it as massage with HE except the HE is 20 min oral.

LOL - It was a stop off on a much longer journey

Sounds a nice relaxing time.

What was the ‘grand finale’ like?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 04:55:30 pm by Dipper »

Offline righthandman

Fair play to Louise for noshing you off for twenty straight minutes, must've been killer on her jaw. And fair play to you for lasting through twenty minutes worth of being noshed off :lol: :drinks:

Offline marmalade17

LOL - To be realistic it did have variety and changes of position/technique, think of it as 20 min of attention with a mouth & wandering hands.

Personally I think non-stop blowjob would have been rather tedious.  Just like good music there needs to be a mix of lively parts and quiet parts.