Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy_katy walked - Farnborough  (Read 1372 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7027574) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online Joe112

External Link/Members Only

Easy communication
Got there
Attitude, red flags all over.

Chose to  leave.
She wasn't happy but hey ho

Offline macman26

Thanks mate but can please say why red flags? B&S, smelling of bo, on her time of month or turned around and offered you bareback? Needs more help in the review as sone people might find a wg on her period and turn on and go for it. You can see me point?

Online PilotMan

Thanks mate but can please say why red flags? B&S, smelling of bo, on her time of month or turned around and offered you bareback? Needs more help in the review as sone people might find a wg on her period and turn on and go for it. You can see me point?

+1

This review is not much help at all.

Online Joe112

Hi mate how are you? Reason is beastly when I turned up I can tell she was just seemed about annoyed so because of that I basically left I found it in the past where you go turn up see a working girl and she's annoyed and the whole session you just feel a bit of an attitude and because of that you know you end up wasting money because it doesn't really feel good so in this case here I just did the same really in our left earlier and I should have because of that

Offline Yellowman1

Hi mate how are you? Reason is beastly when I turned up I can tell she was just seemed about annoyed so because of that I basically left I found it in the past where you go turn up see a working girl and she's annoyed and the whole session you just feel a bit of an attitude and because of that you know you end up wasting money because it doesn't really feel good so in this case here I just did the same really in our left earlier and I should have because of that

Is this English ?

Offline contentguy

Is this English ?

Looks like last generation generative AI.  One punctuation in the entire post  :dash:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Any chance you could expand on your review?
Give everyone some idea of what was bad and made you leave?
It may be of use to others then

Offline Private Parts

Looks like last generation generative AI.  One punctuation in the entire post  :dash:

AD. Artificial drivel.  :hi:

Offline John987654321

I think the OP is dictating his reviews into his phone - an earlier one has 'comma' typed out. It's a good idea but you do need to take a minute or two to tidy them up afterwards for clarity.

Online Joe112

I think the OP is dictating his reviews into his phone - an earlier one has 'comma' typed out. It's a good idea but you do need to take a minute or two to tidy them up afterwards for clarity.

This.

Easy communication but turned up and she seemed in a mood. So I just left.