Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olympia Rose - Coventry  (Read 5116 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6489195) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Warkboy

External Link/Members Only
Blow and go - £40

Comms - straightforward by text and good directions

Pictures on profile are reasonably accurate - fake tan and lashes and overfilled lips. Underwear stayed on throughout, which for a 15 minute session is fair enough.
Quite friendly - took me upstairs and got straight down to OWO. Took me a few minutes to get going but eventually the sap rose and ended up with CIM. In and out quite quickly, and I left happy.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 10:49:50 pm by Warkboy »

Offline Warkboy

« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 10:50:37 pm by Warkboy »

Offline fredhiggins

She does OWO and CIM? I have contacted her and got the impression she was stopping those services. Lucky you if you got it.

Offline bobby_dizzler

She does OWO and CIM? I have contacted her and got the impression she was stopping those services. Lucky you if you got it.

Still advertising them + swallow finish on her AW profile, so sounds like it's worth double checking.

Offline Thompsonjohn

I’ve met her a few times as she was cheap but each time left a little dissatisfied.

Ok but tend to avoid where I can

Offline misterjt111

External Link/Members Only
Blow and go - £40

Comms - straightforward by text and good directions

Pictures on profile are reasonably accurate - fake tan and lashes and overfilled lips. Underwear stayed on throughout, which for a 15 minute session is fair enough.
Quite friendly - took me upstairs and got straight down to OWO. Took me a few minutes to get going but eventually the sap rose and ended up with CIM. In and out quite quickly, and I left happy.

I’ve seen reviews that describe her as size 16….her photos on AW don’t really show that, has she lost some weight?  I did try and find her Twitter account but no luck as I’m sure she was at the private club in Aston as a host not so long ago.