Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy Thai - Swansea  (Read 2068 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6848537) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline AlexD28

External Link/Members Only

£120 1 hour incall this week

Messaged 1st thing and reply straight away agreeing lunchtime meet, confirmed cost, any extras and postcode - asked to message when arrived. Quite a busy street, messaged and given number with front door open

Opened door and saw this little head over stairs and followed up. Pictures are spot on, dressed in see through number with thong. Small arse, lovely and shapely, good size enhanced tits, lovely dark responsive nipples. Fully shaved, spotless clean, pierced belly button, few tattoos but not overly noticeable. Mummy tummy stretch marks but not really saggy. Great body and attractive face. Friendly and good attitude, English ok.Bedsit with single bed but fine.

Sorted paperwork out, both took clothes off and asked me to lie face down on bed. Bit of oil and massage then B2B. Things coming to life!! Roll over, light FK despite feeling for more, played and sucked on tits. OWO, action on balls and DT. She lay back and onto RO which she seemed to be getting into - went near with finger and she stopped me but from nowhere out came a vibrator an she asked me to use and carry on RO - happy days. This went on for a good while until she came. She then became more passionate DFK more OWO. On with raincoat and went into multiple positions and very accommodating. She likes it deep so happily obliged, carried on playing, sucking on tits and DFK. She had lovely deep brown eyes with a naughty glint in them. Finally off with raincoat and CIM, I’m sure she swallowed the lot. Cleaned me up, glanced at clock and said we had 10 mins left so ended with a massage and chat.
A-levels on the menu for extra but not for me.

All in all excellent and fantastic value for money. Will see again next time near - tours and off today

Offline clevertrevor

She sounds awesome, hope Cardiff is next on her travels