Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Crystal Lincoln  (Read 1925 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6984349) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline hitman33

External Link/Members Only

Met Crystal today, good result, all comes simple,quick and straight to the point. The house is in a small street just outside the town centre, with some parking, booked half hour for £90 . Traffic was very busy and arrived 20 mins late, no drama to Crystal at all, answered the door straight away on dressing gown, the house clean and functional, taken straight upstairs to the bedroom and off came the dressing gown to reveal a nice matching bra, pants , suspenders and stockings. More than pleased with what I saw, tidy tight body, nice face, slimm good legs and feet. A very down to earth girl, more than willing to please and quite a bit of banter which I quite liked.

I've just realised we didn't actually fuck, but I had lots of OWO and reverse oral, 69 kissing, edging, I massaged her for a while and she offered to return the favour but I liked my hands on her body. Time ran over a little maybe 40 mins in total with a bit of chat and banter so I left a tip. More than happy with Crystal good solid punt.

Offline Snagbadjer

Thanks for the review. This one looks really hot.

Offline Jamesbattersea

I've been wondering about this one.
Thanks for the TOFTT.
Deffo going to see her now.