Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Vanessa37 Canning Town  (Read 3352 times)

4 review(s) for Hot Vanessa37 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline ragout

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Found her on Vivasteet as Diana, advert now disappeared, shares a flat with the lovely Sonja External Link/Members Only

Pretty much as pictures, bit of extra arounbd the waist, but otherwise all accurate, as usual a bit largers than pics, age is accurate and she is a very friendly 'real' girl WYSYIWG.

£paid £90 for 1 hour, easy to arrange, via text and phone calls. Good comms and instructions. About 400 metres from Canning town station, cash machines nearby.

Morning meet, clean flat, settled money into a good snogging undressing session, almost instantly hard, lots of mutual touching and caressing, RO, OWO, more kissing and caressing, sex in cowgirl, all in all a good experience with a friendly engaging girl. Chatted on a bit, in total I was there for over an hour. No clock watching, all services given with enthusiasm and a sense of fun. Mutual enjowment.

I would return in a heartbeat, a very good time at an easy to get to locatin
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 01:10:59 pm by ragout »

Offline sparkus

Interesting, didn't realise Sonya shared her cosy discreet flat with another. Must try!

Offline mrpunts

Don’t suppose there was any suggestion they might duo?

Offline treadmill1

I have known these two for years-they are both equally good.

Offline LLPunting

I have known these two for years-they are both equally good.

Last time you saw either of them?

Offline ragout

Don’t suppose there was any suggestion they might duo?

Didn't ask, I have see Snoja qite a few times and knew/suspected there was someone else in the flat, never asked and never offered, although at their hourly rate I reckon it would be a good bet!

Offline treadmill1

I have not seen anyone for over two years

Offline palatino

Monica, Maya, Diana, now Vanessa: Looks like this profile gets recycled over and over again

Offline palatino

I have not seen anyone for over two years

Do you reckon Vanessa is the same SP you saw and reviewed under the name Diana?

Offline treadmill1

yes - she either known as Diana /Vanessa