Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: McLovinCouple1 - Epsom (M/F Straight - Ronseal - as it said on their profile)  (Read 3757 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7210574) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline diver ted

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£250 for 60 minutes. 1st Couple Experience for me - Within last five weeks.

Incall at their place. Ten-minute walk from Ewell West Railway Station. Lots of free parking locally.

Seemed to be a genuine couple – Male English, Female Thai. Accurate descriptions, ages and photos on their profile. Profile has changed name since my visit with photos changed and now removed. Also their “Enjoys” list has been reduced.

Initial comms were excellent – fast response and easy to book. Series of texts exchanged until outside their accommodation. Male came to door – assume visual check on me (?). Entered small flat, straight into quick shower and then into the lounge for festivities to commence.

Female was wearing a lace body, kept on (perhaps conscious of her body) – didn’t bother me at all, smooth skin, big nipples, clean shaven, curvy in all the right places.

Female provided OWO to partner and me individually. Penetration for both of us, him without condom, me with condom. Number of positions. Spit roasted in doggy and missionary position. She was keen on being pounded in doggy.
Both were very easy going. No time watching. All services offered as per profile at time. Showered and left.

Would I recommend – Yes (first time experience for me so no comparator)
Would I return  - Yes

« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 12:40:56 am by diver ted »

Offline boredtryst

Interesting profile, it doesn't say much anymore,
Were they chatty? Was there much communication or was it just follow what M did and go with the flow?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline hornypnter

Sent my email to confirm the date for availability, I made no mention of anything about their profile.

The response was to ask me "how do you know our profile is good as I've removed pics?" - WTF  :wacko:

Offline diver ted

Q - (boredtryst)
Were they chatty? Was there much communication or was it just follow what M did and go with the flow?

Yes - frustratingly profile now stripped of photos, far shorter list of 'Enjoys' and profile name changed. A little more IT knowledge and I'd have added screenshot / pictures to this review. M was chatty, F not so much as her first language was Thai. Initially felt a little awkward then M started things moving. Plenty of opportunities, that I took, for me to direct the action as well.

Q - (DoorDash)
Fake tout review

A
I can only honestly put down what happened, combination of facts and my honest opinions - shame if you think it's fake.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 04:01:03 am by diver ted »

Offline diver ted

Profile now has three accurate photos of F that I saw. Cropped by SP.
Enjoys list expanded as well.
Mobile  07570628162
However it now shows Bareback - not previously shown - no indication of this being provided and/or on offer to me when I visited. I would not have booked or participated if previously shown.
Caveat emptor.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 12:24:53 pm by diver ted »

Offline diver ted

Bareback now removed from their Enjoys list - this seems a more accurate reflection based on my experience with them. Pictures on profile are now not cropped - this is the lady that I saw.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 06:50:56 pm by diver ted »