Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica - UKGG - Bayswater - incall  (Read 3009 times)

Offline Davidj11

External Link/Members Only

Comms - same day booking very easily via WhatsApp with Tara, very quick.

Price - £350 no extras

Location - private apartment in Bayswater parking fairly easy. The flat was pretty basic but functional. Shower available.

Jessica, is a petite northern stunner! Photos are accurate. She’s better IRL. Friendly girl very easy to get on with.

Had tried seeing her before but timings never worked. Seems like she’s a popular girl! The meet was excellent, strong positive for me.

Jessica opened the door dressed in the sexy white lingerie set seen in her pics - after picking my jaw from the floor.. we completed the formalities and I was offered a shower.

We had a quick chat we led on to some DFK, touching and fingering It was passionate she got me hard very quickly. She then proceeded to sucking me off. This is where the meet took off. Her BJ skills in my opinion were ace, lots of eye contact, spit and she took it deep. I took the chance to return the favour and went down on her, delicious! Before she started sucking me off again. As I’ve said before I typically struggle with finishing from BJ but this was different I blew my load in her mouth and she swallowed it all. Turns out she really enjoys it!

Needing time to reload, we lay there and had a really relaxing chat before Jessica started kissing me again and the proceeded to sucking me off. I was rock hard so we got the condom on and fucked, a couple positions. Used some lube which is disappointing but is the norm.

Overall strong positive for me and keen to see her again. Great girl my only negative is the basic apartment.

Offline youngwolf994

Cheers OP. I’m between her and British Madison, whom you’ve reviewed. Which do you recommend the most between the two?

Offline Davidj11

Cheers OP. I’m between her and British Madison, whom you’ve reviewed. Which do you recommend the most between the two?

Madison I think edges it slightly.

Offline pbutter

For what it’s worth - she’s even hotter than the pics and he’s not wrong about the BJ !