Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen of Thai - Derby  (Read 813 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7115027) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Gethin_Thomas

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

All comms were pretty normal, arranged 30 minutes at Iris’ previous place about a fortnight ago. I paid £70 + £20 extra for the OWO. Place has very exposed entrance next to a busy road and a bus stop. Not normally a problem except she kept me waiting >5 minutes by the door. I came close to walking. She tours so this wont apply outside Derby.

Helen is really hot, fantastic figure, mid-late 30s and friendly. Enhanced breasts which weren’t too firm and enhanced lips but not ridiculous.

Started with a brief no oil massage, turned over she laid alongside for some DFK and fondling/sucking on the boobs. She went down on me for OWO and it was really good, her technique was excellent (for me anyway) and went on for quite a while. Normally I get bored and want to move on but I was content to lie back, close my eyes and enjoy. Eventually we moved on to me giving her oral, no issues down there. Had her wet and moaning but didn’t get her over the line. Moved onto mish, condom on, she reached for the lube and I say you don’t need it, so on we go. Went through mish, cowgirl and doggy before I requested cumming on her tits (a new favourite) which she obliged. Cleaned up and out the door a happy man.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 02:55:32 pm by Iloveoral »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey thanks, I did enjoy meeting her too.