Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keila Hot - Lincoln - another gorgeous Brazilian who knows how to please  (Read 1839 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6579970) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Snagbadjer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

The Brazilians are back in Lincoln and I thought I'd give this one a go, having seen the profile before. I had called "Victoria Hot Latina" before but she couldn't give me the time I wanted.

The booking
30 mins. Kissing, covered oral, multiple positions. £80.

The location
LN1 area. Not too far from the Cathedral. Quiet terraced house. Looked like a rental. Nice and clean and safe.

The girl
Fantastic looking. About twenty-nine, long black hair, gorgeous smile with perfect teeth, smooth coppery skin, enhanced tits, voluptuous arse, toned legs. I can't remember if she had any tattoos but she was wearing some jewellery during the meet. About five-five.

The meet
I have been to this house before, so knew exactly where to go once summoned.

Keila answered the door in a white dressing gown but I could already see that I may have hit the jackpot - in terms of looks anyway. She came straight in for a hug and kiss, before ushering me up the stairs. I left my shoes at the bottom.

The bedroom was sparsely furnished but nice enough. Carpeted floor, some dressers, low-lighting and half-drawn curtains.

She asked me how long I wanted. "Half an hour, please".
"Eighty, baby,"
More than I usually pay bought it would turn out to be worth it.

After some more hugging and grinding she had me lay down on the bed. She put the condom on with her mouth and began some really good oral. Lots of ball sucking too, almost painful but nice.
She climbed on top for some slow grinding cowgirl, before leaning in for kisses and to suck my ears. I tried sucking hers back but she giggled in that way that says they aren't into it.
I was happy enough to stay in this position for a while, as the view was incredible and she was really getting into it. But eventually I turned her over for doggy. My word, what a sight. She was making some amazing noises, but never rushed me. Tapped her to indicated another change of position - reverse cowgirl. This was yet another amazing view, and she built up a pretty nice rhythm. I managed to hold out for quite a long time on this occasion. Sat on the edge of the bed and had her grind on top while I got a good look in cabinet mirror of her long black hair waving about as she grinded back and forth. Finished off on my back with her leaning in for more kisses and dirty talk. She was a bit worn out herself but rode me with gusto to get me over the edge.

Conclusion
Absolutely spent after this one. I left well happy and do not mind paying £80 for a woman that gorgeous and enthusiastic. I told her I'll be back and I hopefully will. Normally I like to sample all the different girls in the touring group but don't really want to bother after seeing this one. She did everything on her likes list and I got everything I paid for and more.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Sounds good mate, nice one.

Offline Charliehutton

Wow, she looks, and sounds, fantastic. Hope she tours in Leicester before long.

This forum has always given me the impression that Lincoln is something of a punting desert - although there have been some nice girls at Oasis - but there seem to have been some crackers there lately.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Wow, she looks, and sounds, fantastic. Hope she tours in Leicester before long.

This forum has always given me the impression that Lincoln is something of a punting desert - although there have been some nice girls at Oasis - but there seem to have been some crackers there lately.

We've got only about half a dozen good local regulars for incalls but we seem to have had loads of Thai and Latina tourers in the area in the last few months and i hope it continues.
I bindged a little on Thais when i got back from my holiday in Thailand in mid march but since then i've only been sticking to my regulars. I really should use it or loose it with the tourers.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 05:42:16 am by Jamesbattersea »

Offline Snagbadjer

We've got only about half a dozen good local regulars for incalls but we seem to have had loads of Thai and Latina tourers in the area in the last few months and i hope it continues.
I bindged a little on Thais when i got back from my holiday in Thailand in mid march but since then i've only been sticking to my regulars. I really should use it or loose it with the tourers.

I've had a really good run tbf. Must have had a dozen gorgeous Thais and luscious Latinas in the past month. But hey, I'm enjoying it all before the economy tanks.