Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Marina Flat Swansea  (Read 2682 times)

Offline Moominman

Thought I'd review this one just to give heads up.
The quality of the new girls here has been going down hill for some time but this is one of the worst.
Called the advertised number on gumtree ending 6543 arranged time.
Was welcomed by the madam and taken to bedroom to meet the girl.
First impressions were not good. Chinese woman late 30s, at least size 16, big puffed up fish lips, wearing heels and a dress.
Well I'm here now so paid the usual 60 for 30 mins extra tenner for owo. Took her clothes off, and she looked rediculous. Big round body with the worst huge fake tits I've seen,  skinny legs like a sparrow, just reminded me of Dr Egg Man from Sonic.
Asked for massage first and was drenched in baby oil. Went on for about 10 mins then turned over, for uncomfortable toothy bj.
Tried sex hoping to finish ASAP. She just moaned and complained the whole time, telling me my time was up before it was. In the end I just said this isnt working, cleaned up and left. Took ages to get all the oil off, couldn't wait to leave. Give it a miss this week.

Looks 1
Service 1
Venue 6
Value 4

Offline snaitram99

That's disappointing.  :(

Is ShiShi still available?

Offline Moominman

I believe so yes, although I've seen her too many times now. She's great in a duo though.

Offline Secretliaisonswansea

Dr Egg Man  :D

Gutted for you but that line of the review shows you may have lost
£60 but not your sense of humour

Offline ValleyCommando

Did you get the girls name? Just wondering if it's one that's been there before.
I've also noticed that some girls stay for 2 weeks, not one.

Offline Punting_Mad

Online andy6969

How worst on they fake tits like ?
Saggy ?
Dark nipples and not point to right direction ?
Like 2 x melon 🍈 hanging ?

Offline SALIBA

You just missed a good one then. Someone else there up until Sunday. And yeah it's always a roll of the dice whenever you go there. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. Had seen her before and she's a decent punt.

Offline Moominman

Did you get the girls name? Just wondering if it's one that's been there before.
I've also noticed that some girls stay for 2 weeks, not one.

She said her name was Yoyo

Offline Moominman

How worst on they fake tits like ?
Saggy ?
Dark nipples and not point to right direction ?
Like 2 x melon 🍈 hanging ?

Yes like 2 shapeless melons stuck on

Offline Punting_Mad

Madam just text me..
New girl Coco first visit here 24 year old she have pretty face nice figure Slim body size 8.32D Natural

Offline Moominman

Madam just text me..
New girl Coco first visit here 24 year old she have pretty face nice figure Slim body size 8.32D Natural

Anyone been to see her?

Offline ValleyCommando

Melanie there this week. Really busy there this morning. Saw Shi Shi instead, great service as usual.
Aim to go back to see Melanie later this week.

Offline Thecook

Melanie there this week. Really busy there this morning. Saw Shi Shi instead, great service as usual.
Aim to go back to see Melanie later this week.
I’ve never been there….what service does shi shi provide and how much for? Thanks