Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Alice Star fan added to the list - Cardiff outcall  (Read 2199 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6805144) (43 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Stan10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£160 for the hour

Not sure I can add much to the plethora of glowing reports for Alice but here’s my tuppence worth which is unapologetically positive.

Meeting took place earlier this week when I travelled to Cardiff for the Euro qualifier. I had booked an AirB&B in Lower Cathedral Rd and, having seen her previously, I originally contacted Raven to book an outcall duo with her and Alice a week in advance. However, a couple of days before the meet, Raven contacted me to say she’d got some travel dates mixed up and couldn’t make it so I decided to see Alice alone.

Comms with Alice were great, with quick replies via WhatsApp. Confirmed on the morning and then messaged her again with how to work the smart lock on the front door. I also left my key in the door of the flat, requesting she let herself in, and kiss me before we spoke. A few minutes later and in walk this vision of sexiness, who sat next to me, smiled and DFK’d me for the next couple of minutes…what a start.

Broke off for a quick chat and a proper look and have to say, her look is right up my street, a proper stunner imho. Alice went into another bedroom to change while I poured us both a drink and it was a real wow moment when she waked back in in a purple lingerie set, holdups and heels.

Once I picked my jaw up from the floor and stopped drooling the action began and didn’t stop for the next hour.  Now, as is my prerogative, I don’t always go for FS in my twilight years a) for personal reasons that I won’t bore you with and b) I hate wearing a mac and often lose wood after a couple of minutes.

However, and there wasn’t a moment where I didn’t have my face of fingers buried in her tight pussy or she didn’t have her mouth and/or hand wrapped around wee Stanley. Consequently, the entire time was spent in a variety of positions allowing me to pleasure Alice with tongue and fingers, including 69 and face sitting.

At Alice’s instigation, we also used a variety of toys including butt plug, glass dildo and vibrator. I found Alice’s owo to be right up there, with great use of the tongue, lots of spit, DT and great attention to the balls. All I this was interspersed with copious amounts of DFK, and dirty talk throughout. I was finished by hand and mouth and came copiously into Alices eager mouth after which was her trademark dribbling it down her body.

After a quick clean-up and chat, Alice was dressed and gone around 70 minutes after waking through the door. I drank both the untouched proseccos and left for a couple of beers before the match.

Looks, personality, body, service, this woman is the benchmark all SPs should aspire to. Suffice to say I had a great time and am thankful I live 180 odd miles away (at least my bank balance is) or I would be in the poorhouse.

Not back in Cardiff until the next qualifier in June when I’ll make my 3rd attempt as the thus far elusive duo with Alice and Raven, can’t wait
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 01:57:26 pm by Stan10 »

Offline iverthickone

Glad you had a good day out Stan,.  Alice is a fantastic sp, and makes you feel you are a stud even if that's not entirely the truth.

If you are gonna take them both on, suggest you go in to training now!

Together stronger!

Online Dan Dastardly

This woman is a sexual superstar, hope she doesn’t disappear too quickly