Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicha Thai99 - Chorleywood  (Read 1993 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7113339) (18 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline MrMagik

I saw Nicha Thai99 mentioned on the new oriental hottie thread and liked what I saw, so I paid a visit this weekend:

External Link/Members Only

Location is just outside the M25 so not sure if that counts as London, but here it is!

Messaged early evening for a meet later that evening. Plenty of on-street parking available in the evening.

Nicha herself looks pretty much as in the photos, minus the obvious smoothing of the skin, which in reality she didn't really need to do, as she looks great, I wasn't disappointed! Tits were round and obviously fake, but felt and looked nice enough on her slim frame.

After payment, we were straight into DFK whilst exploring each others' bodies. OW only, which was a disappointment (couldn't remember if OWO was listed on her profile, turns out it is), which didn't really do much for me, so on with the bag and got her on top. She felt nice and tight and was very enthusiastically bouncing away. Switched to a few positions, all very pleasant and plenty of DFK throughout. She doesn't do facials or CIM, so I finished in the bag.

Cleaned up, had a shower and chat and left feeling good. Great value at £80 for half an hour, although the location is fairly inconvenient.

Looks like she's moved up to the midlands now though, will keep an eye on if/when she comes back down!

Offline simon07

I did try to contact her and she never replied to calls or texts!