Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annchili Thai - Flitwick - Genuine Thai - TOFTT  (Read 2545 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7115903) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline London_k!ng

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Meet: Today in Flitwick

Comms: The phone is handled by someone by the girl speaks decent english

Cost: 80/30 min and 110/45 min....I opted for the 45 min

Services: owo, Fk and all positions I think cim, swallow and couple of other services are extra

The girl: Short at 4.11 but slim but but fat but because of the short height she looks a little broad. Not toned abs nor is a fit brazillian girl just a normal body#with long natural hair.

Service: She offered me a shower and I took and she went after and got herself cleaned. We started off with french kiss and moved down to 69 for a while and then on with the dom and we must have gone through a variety of positions. She is very accommodating and submissive, did not complain once and at one point asked me if she can get on top as she wanted to cum which was surprising but very glad to see she was enjoying too. Finally finished in pronebone and at that point I ran out of time so had a shower and left. She is there for a week and then moving on. Apologies for the short review but wanted to leave a quick one so someone insterested doesnt miss out.

Offline George South

Its only a minor gripe.
But dont bother with her private gallery.
The two images are also in her public one 😄

Offline Bornslippy

Offline norwichfunseeker

Is she slim or fat?

As he said
slim but but fat but because of the short height she looks a little broad   ;)

I assume its meant to read

slim but not fat but because of the short height she looks a little broad