Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena99 - Peterborough  (Read 1843 times)

43 review(s) for Tanya20199 (37 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Adam5637

External Link/Members Only

This was about a week ago since she has moved on to Swindon.
The place was just off London road with plenty of parking across the apartments. Decent enough venue and felt quite safe even though it was the evening. Paid 150 including extras for 1 hour. Extras were owo and kissing. Owo is definitely worth it imo. I love kissing so much in fact if it’s not included I would walk but in this case it wasn’t tongues dfk but just lips good enough and not just pecks which I was pleased about.

Soon as I walked in i was greeted with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Confirmed price and time then she said thank you I believe in Thai with a bow which was a nice touch. Told to strip while she went out the room for a minute then onto the fun. She does not hold back whatsoever and isn’t shy. We kissed while she touched and caressed every part of me and I the same to her. She has a fantastic body bit of a tummy but not a problem at all. Then she really wanted to see my cock and kept on saying please show me. She uses her tongue quite well and teases the head and there’s a lot of licking and eye contact. She started to talk to my cock which was quite funny but nevertheless a great mouth on her funny and good at sucking haha

Onto cowgirl and boy can she ride. She’s short so she does this thing with her legs and feet which she positions herself over you with her feet over your thighs and knees next to your side and rides. Haven’t experienced this before but it was really good. This lasted for about 15 mins then doggy. Meena has a really nice arse quite peachy not too small or big. Plenty to grab onto and go at it. Couldn’t last long in this position and came. She cleaned me up then just cuddled for a while.

Overall she’s great and I’m taking a short break but hopefully be back soon and start with meena if she’s near me. It’s been about a year since I’ve started this hobby and it is a heck of a lot of fun but I see myself getting carried away and spending way too much. Not that I cannot afford it but I feel like a short break would help me enjoy it more rather than indulging all the time. Perhaps use this as a reward for completing goals. I’d love to get feedback. Let me know. Thanks

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Thanks for the review matey, greatly appreciated, I really like her so I’ve hot listed  :drinks: