Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Maria - Welwyn Garden  (Read 2292 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5916901) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7380396) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Hansthatdodishes

External Link/Members Only

Rate - £180 All In DFK Etc (Not Inc Anal)
Pics - 100% The woman in the Photos
Place - Nice clean flat above John Lewis
Location - Welwyn Garden - Easy to park (£2.50 for 2hrs)

Not many reviews on this one so here is mine. Saw her mid afternoon as she was horny as hell and right little energiser bunny. 5ft 6 maybe and she has the most incredible waist to hip ratio, the arse is fantastic. She done a little dance and grinded on me for a while and then on to the bed where she sat on my face for a while. Her tits have defin been done but they have been done very well for sure. She is in her mid 40's and must of been a right looker on her day. She is defin a gym goer and is in great shape. I shagged her from behind and she can take a proper pounding for as long as you like! I was done after 40min and was more than satisfied! After I came we chatted for a while as we found some common ground and she came across as a very nice person. Yes I highly recommend and would return but if you are looking for a Mistress in the Kink/Fetish sense then I would look elsewhere!

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Was the extra £30 over her standard £150ph for OWO?

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Yeah for kissing & OWO... but her BJ was ok nothing great which I knew would be the case... too many she/her/it/thing/trans/tv or whatever at that moment in time they wanna be called have given me world class blowjobs so she couldn't compete really lolzzz